Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Admin..?

Admin..? 15 years, 3 months ago #4925

I wud like to ask if i can join the admin team on cs:s jail break and the mini game.? becuarse the last weeks i've bin on the servers, i seen alot \"freekill\" and also i have seen 3 whit aimbot >_> and i see that there not so many admins. The only 2 i have seen is Jam and Psycow and they are not on the server every day. Like me so just want to know if i can join admin cuz im on the server so much

Peppe.
  • Pepper
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Admin..? 15 years, 3 months ago #4929

if you see anyone using aimbot u idiot u tell a bloodi admin you dont say i need admin so i can ban them when u can quite clearly tell an admin
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:Admin..? 15 years, 3 months ago #4935

yea i know i dont want to be admin cuz of the point i can ban. I want to becuarse of that i like the servers and i wanna help hold it clear from noobs that are trying to get ppl pissd
  • Pepper
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Admin..? 15 years, 3 months ago #4936

just so u know i did tell jay ...
  • Pepper
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Admin..? 15 years, 3 months ago #4944

btw DOES ANYONE MODERATE THEESE POASTS pepper dont double poast everyone seems to be doing that

+ they prolly will get ppl they KNO they can trust first cuz there is no admin mod sa its just admin on css so i wouldnt get ur hopes up, im not sayin they cant trust u but im not sure u know
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds