Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

complaint on Rick Roll
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: complaint on Rick Roll

complaint on Rick Roll 15 years, 9 months ago #485

Ok rick needs to calm down he keeps bossing me around and other poeple I just got a private message from mr fist that he got kicked by rick roll by owning a door I am getting tired of him and someone needs to stop it he thinks he runs the server.
  • FP Limpy
  • Gold Boarder

Re:complaint on Rick Roll 15 years, 9 months ago #514

People never seem to tell the full story. Hard to believe anyone really. I think Rick Roll is a loveable character , once you get to know him.
  • Biffjab
  • Gold Boarder

“Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold...” ~ Bob Marley
"We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets we shall never surrender!" ~ Winston Chuchill

Re:complaint on Rick Roll 15 years, 9 months ago #518

Rick Roll is a good guy why would anyone try to harm him. You must be crazy to hate a guy like rick!!!

For once biff right rick is a loveable guy

PS:sorry about my spelling
  • Blue_Dragon
  • Gold Boarder

Re:complaint on Rick Roll 15 years, 9 months ago #529

When will the useless remarks about me end >.>
  • Biffjab
  • Gold Boarder

“Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold...” ~ Bob Marley
"We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets we shall never surrender!" ~ Winston Chuchill

Re:complaint on Rick Roll 15 years, 9 months ago #546

yeh i love how rick puts lasers and doors and invisible prop blocks with his invisible lasers oh u just gota love it NOT! i agree he thinks he runs everything and kicks just immedeatly for almost nothing but well nobody listens so... what can we do?
  • alex
  • Junior Boarder

Re:complaint on Rick Roll 15 years, 9 months ago #550

I've seen the prop blocks.

I've seen the kicks.

I've heard him non-stop on the mic.

Okay so he may kick innocent people at times but he does get rid of the 'badasses'.

I may not like him and i was really suprised when he got promoted, but I believe that rick can change. Once he settles in a good RP, he is fine. He just needs a higher rank to have a chat with him and that should put it right.

As you may already know, i have stopped playing GMOD until the 'Officers' do their job, because I want to play Roleplay and if i cannot play it then i just join a different server - it saves arguements.

Kicking and banning should only used if a members game experience is being ruined. I am just a happy standard member, and i know that...
  • Lmaology
  • Senior Boarder

Re:complaint on Rick Roll 15 years, 9 months ago #623

emm...

• BioLogical
  • Gold Boarder

Re:complaint on Rick Roll 15 years, 9 months ago #626

guys dont right on this post no more he has been demoted by an admin
  • FP Limpy
  • Gold Boarder

Re:complaint on Rick Roll 15 years, 9 months ago #641

Uhh... I don't you mean \"You don't need to post here anymore, he has been demoted by an admin.\"?
  • BioLogical
  • Gold Boarder

Re:complaint on Rick Roll 15 years, 9 months ago #647

Did he get demoted?
  • ZenoX
  • Gold Boarder

Last Edit: 15 years, 9 months ago by ZenoX.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds