Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

PHOTO COMPETITION NOW ON!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: PHOTO COMPETITION NOW ON!!

PHOTO COMPETITION NOW ON!! 15 years, 3 months ago #4490

Welcome to our brand new Photo Challenge competition! We have some awesome prizes up for grabs this month; so get snapping and your in with a chance of winning, it couldn't be easier!

HOW TO PLAY

It couldnt be easier to take part, even a trained monkey could do it!

1. Take a pic of you and your mates with an FP theme to it!
2. Add some awesome effects and kiss the screen for good luck
3. Login and upload your pic to the competition gallery
When your done you can sit back relax, change and reupload your entry and wait for the judges to select the winners!

PRIZES!!

1st Place!
A £20 Steam Store Game anyone you want, well get it if you come first place! (If you live outside the UK you will be entitled to the currency equivelant go to www.xe.com to find out the value in your region).
2nd Place!

A free Steam Vice City gift, well send this to you if you come second place!

3rd Place!
Exclusive access code to the FP:EX zone with loads of exclusive content to download onto your PC.

If you grab any one of these pizes then youve certainly done well indeed, if not it doesnt mean your pic isnt good, remember taking part is all that counts!

COMP RULES!

One of the key things you'll need to remember is this is a pic of you and your mates showing off spraying FP RULEZ on the side of an old volvo and not an ingame picture. Try your best to be as creative as you can otherwise you probably wont win.

The picture needs to include something to do with friendly players not from editing text on to the image but as part of the actual picture you take
You may only make one submission each but can delete that and upload a new one anytime before the closing date and time
Uploading inappropriate photos will result in you being banned from this competition and your account will be suspended.
The competiton is open to all members of Friendly Players
Terms and Conditons apply please make sure you have understood these rules and the terms before uploading a picture to the compeition galley.

HEAD OVER TO THE COMPETITIONS PAGE NOW TO ENTER AND TO SEE OTHER PEOPLES ENTRIES. ASK ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE HERE IN THIS POST AND WE CAN ANSWER THEM QUICKLY!

*Terms and Conditions apply. This compeition is open only to members of Friendly Players Clan Ltd. No purchase is necessary to enter the compeition. Opening date is 16.01.2009. No entries accepted after the closing date of 23.01.2009 at midnight GMT. We cannot gift games to you for which your age does not meet your local certified requirements. Entries from members outside of the UK will be gifted an proporinate amount using the online XE currency conversion service on the closing date this calculation will be made if necessary. Competition open to all regions of the Europearn Union, USA and Funland.
  • Chuteuk
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re:PHOTO COMPETITION NOW ON!! 15 years, 3 months ago #4491

Hmmm, I have an idea already!
  • Lmaology
  • Senior Boarder

Re:PHOTO COMPETITION NOW ON!! 15 years, 3 months ago #4497

It would be adviseable, and to those who keep asking yes you can be on your own you dont have to do it with your mates
  • Chuteuk
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=

Re:PHOTO COMPETITION NOW ON!! 15 years, 3 months ago #4506

this sounds fun hehehe now if only i could email nukes -(
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:PHOTO COMPETITION NOW ON!! 15 years, 3 months ago #4510

Made 2 photos.
  • ProGamer
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:PHOTO COMPETITION NOW ON!! 15 years, 3 months ago #4513

its suppost to be 1!!

jason urs isnt within the rules read um he picture needs to include something to do with friendly players not from editing text! urs is apic of u with fp EDITED in
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 3 months ago by Siblin.

Re:PHOTO COMPETITION NOW ON!! 15 years, 3 months ago #4516

siblin wrote:
its suppost to be 1!!

jason urs isnt within the rules read um he picture needs to include something to do with friendly players not from editing text! urs is apic of u with fp EDITED in

Then i will count one of my pictures which has got the most hits and ratings end of the competition
  • ProGamer
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:PHOTO COMPETITION NOW ON!! 15 years, 3 months ago #4517

fine i'll make 1000000000
lol

come on someone like mine!?!? lol noone likes mine barely any hits and rating of no votes

btw i this judged by hits rating or by an sa?
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 3 months ago by Siblin.

Re:PHOTO COMPETITION NOW ON!! 15 years, 3 months ago #4526

Where can we rate a pic? Cant see that part
  • ProGamer
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:PHOTO COMPETITION NOW ON!! 15 years, 3 months ago #4527

You may upload as many pictures as you like but only your best one will be counted as an entry to the competition.

About Gallery Ratings: To avoid cheating these ratings are not counted but you can still rate each others pics. An elite panel of judges (including me will decide the top 3 pictures.

Well done to the uploads so far they are actually really amazing:) keep it up
  • Chuteuk
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds