Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

ColtoM YOU ARE SO FU**ING ANOYING!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: ColtoM YOU ARE SO FU**ING ANOYING!

Re:ColtoM YOU ARE SO FU**ING ANOYING! 15 years, 3 months ago #4466

stealing shipmets is the cops problem well. . and urs i guess but u cant kill him for that and the dming part u probaly started shootin him or saw him in your house
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:ColtoM YOU ARE SO FU**ING ANOYING! 15 years, 3 months ago #4493

OFF TOPIC:

I have no idea why, but since a day or so ago, all thread's posts seems to be a little messed up for me. They are randomly placed and not in order. Kind of hard to read the posts but I tried as this is some kind of failing \"Admin abuzerz0r lolzur\" report.

Now, back to the topic.

ON TOPIC:

Today, I was just tired. I was just killing anyone annoying me. Hobos bugbaiting me, or whatever you want to call it, people prop pushing and killing like crazy, insanity blocking the crap out of me, juicy abusing his taser as a cop to get toolgun.. I think you may understand why I acted like I did. I only kicked Ho Fo Sho for prop pushing and Juicy for extreme class abusing which I warned him about before he actually did it.

Insanity, it really isn't my fault you joined and randomly killed me and got kicked by me about 10-15 times. I didn't do a crap to you when you didn't shoot me, but the moment you shot me, I kicked you. First time, I warned you, then you did it again, so I kicked you and told you that I would never warn you again as from now on, you know about the rule.

Insanity, you can't just try to crash the server without expecting some kind of punishment. In this case, a 50 minutes ban by Chuteuk. If you want to complain about that part, go whine at Chuteuk's Server Company in the sewers.

Also.. Insanity, you can't expect me to be nice to you as you flew into a rage just because I kicked you for something I know, I warned you more than 5 times for. If you would have calmed down and told me you didn't like my kick, I wouldn't have been as rough as I was.

I honestly don't understand how it can go from \"**** OFF YOU ****ING ************************ COLTOM!\" from \"\"Meh tinkz u shud get dem0ted\". [SELF-CESNORED AND NOT QUOTED].

Also, Insanity, I seriously doubt that they would take a person who have been banned's demotion report very serious.

If you would have made a more 'professional' \"demotion request\" or \"administrator abuse report\" or at least have spent more than a minute or two writing the post, I would have listened to you but this is pure bullshit. How can you seriously think this is how a ban request or an abuse report should look like? If so, let me laugh at you..
  • ColtoM
  • Junior Boarder

Re:ColtoM YOU ARE SO FU**ING ANOYING! 15 years, 3 months ago #4498

hmmm.. yh im with coltom and ihate peeps who come backcryingtht u kicked thm! (althought i cant kick anymore >.> ) soooo ypu go coltom
  • blah_1123
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:ColtoM YOU ARE SO FU**ING ANOYING! 15 years, 3 months ago #4500

Jay.... wtf?
  • ZenoX
  • Gold Boarder

Re:ColtoM YOU ARE SO FU**ING ANOYING! 15 years, 3 months ago #4508

ahh confused!?!? jays confusing me
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:ColtoM YOU ARE SO FU**ING ANOYING! 15 years, 3 months ago #4511

Huhh
  • ProGamer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds