Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Moderator Complain
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Moderator Complain

Moderator Complain 15 years, 4 months ago #3767

Hi, i wanna complain on the moderator \"Coltom\".

I was playing on the rp server and Coltom joins. He ask Jackson if he wanna do a gang. \"Ok\" says Jackson... So i had an apartment in a house and next to me they created their home. So i decided to go and look in. Coltom Says he is gonna kill me if i dont leave so i run away beacouse he is holding a ak. Later a cop get there. Coltom and Jackson let the cop in and then two other cops get outside (dont know why). So anyway, Coltom says to the cops outside \"get away or i kill you\". and then coltom open the elevator door he had at the door (so noone was able to get in) and kills the cops outside. Now the lonely cop inside kills Coltom. Now coltom runs quickly to the house and shoot the cop inside without any reason (NLR). All cops now run to Coltoms home. And some citizen and other people are there to (and me). So now coltom says: \"Now i go out and kill you ALL!!\". And he does and he gets auto-kicked. He rejoin the server and he says to jackson: \"Own all the doors, im coming\". Many people now again is outside Coltoms home but not me beacouse i was running inside my apartment. And now when he saw all those people he takes hes ak and shoot 4 people inclusive cops. And thats not rp at all. And i was pissed off on him. So i say i was gonna do a complain on him and he just say: i dont have done anything wrong.

Note, another time i was standing outside the door and I get no warning and he shoots me. And he also had elevator doors at all the doors but none of the numpad he had to the elevator doors worked... so there was prop block.
  • MaNgE
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 4 months ago by MaNgE.

Re:Moderator Complain 15 years, 4 months ago #3768

Well maybe some kills were not needed but what bothers me the most (if its true) are the elevator doors.
Cant we make the elevator doors illegal again they are getting only abused anyway. And i havent seen any normal way to get past them.
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Moderator Complain 15 years, 4 months ago #3769

Ive had alot of complains about coltom, ill have that looked at.

Thank you for letting us know.

Jam
FP Staff
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

**Real-Time Gamers Owner**

Re:Moderator Complain 15 years, 4 months ago #3773

Oh well, I wrote about three times as much as mange in one post but I got auto-logged out. I blame the CMS of yours.

Now, to the subject.

I killed a few hundred people for going to my house all the time. I get auto-kicked all the time but never really violate NLR or anything like that as it was YOUR fault you were so many that if I tried to kill you all at once, as I tried, I would get auto-kicked, as I got. You can't tell me I'm either admin abusing or mod abusing because I do that. Anyone could do that.

Jam, everyone who I don't like hates me. I bet they even tell you I steal their christmas presents every year. Seriously, if you guys can't really say something that actually is admin abusing or against any rules, then don't even bother reporting.

You guys were actually the ones breaking rules. You broke NLR by coming back all the time. Especially the cops. You guys were the worst. You guys kept coming back warranting me and trying to arrest / kill me.

I really should get a medal in world's largest patience for not kicking all those people.

I usually flies into a rage that is unimagineable when too many people try to interact with me at once. You guys should be happy I was too tired for that.

MaNgE, you're new to the server. If I actually were admin abusing, then I wouldn't have been promoted to admin from mod all these times (No real demotes, only missunderstandings or resets.. my profile usually resets the admin rank of mine to mod when resets occure.).

Now, if you guys don't want me to bring up all rules you've broken, don't try to make complaints about me, alright? I'm a nice guy to whoever is nice to me.
  • ColtoM
  • Junior Boarder

Re:Moderator Complain 15 years, 4 months ago #3775

\"I usually flies into a rage that is unimagineable when too many people try to interact with me at once. You guys should be happy I was too tired for that.\"

well coltom i think you have to control your temper, geting it to raging fit when theres more than 2 people taking to you i think you have to calm it down abit, your an admin (as you say) not a mod, mod's useually can't handle the pressure of multiple complaints, just imagine being a SA thats it total stress head, i should know (with chute and jam theres total stress heads, lol)
  • Keenan
  • Expert Boarder

Re:Moderator Complain 15 years, 4 months ago #3776

i completly agree with coltom and i normaly kick NLR breakers straight away especialy if there cops...
  • blah_1123
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:Moderator Complain 15 years, 4 months ago #3780

Coltom sometimes i think your a great person and all but you can be so aggressive so easy, and you yelling in mic and thats get pretty anyoing. Sometimes you yell in the mic beacouse someone go past your door as you did to me.

I maybe didnt took any admin abuse thing up or something but i dont think a admin or what ever you are should kill people for walking past your door.

Only beacouse you got more power than other players dont mean you can do what the hell you want.
  • MaNgE
  • Fresh Boarder

Re:Moderator Complain 15 years, 4 months ago #3781

I been playing with mange and coltom on the past weeks and I agree with MaNgE, coltom abuses ah little.I don't want to name your abuses and be mean, I'm just saying what I think.
  • FP Limpy
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Moderator Complain 15 years, 4 months ago #3783

It's more like, I kill someone. They tell me that I should start RPing instead. Then I tell them they not RP. Then they tell me they do. And I tell them that GMod RP sucks.

or..

Black Cat tells me I should start RPing instead of when he and two gangsters comes (he's a mayor) to me and tell me to give Cairney his gun (I stole the gun he bought before he picked it up) back, I take my AK and kill them all. Black comes back after that and tazer me and says \"Start RPing\".

or..

Back in the days when everyone were complaining about each others RP and I told every single person online that they metagamed.

or..

When Vodka prop blocks a door and I kick and he tells me to start RPing.

or..

Well, you get my point, Jaydix. The RP of FP RP or GMod in general isn't even close to RP. I know I complain a lot about it but it's only because others complain about my RPing, which I honestly don't understand why. I RP as much as them, basicly, not RPing at all.

And thanks, Jaydix, both for the \"I've not exactly seen ColtoM abuse..\" and the \"HAPPY NEW YEAR\".

Also, MaNgE, let's put it this way. You think killing people with an AK is admin abuse. Congratulations, you've totaly missunderstood what admin abusing is.

EDIT:

Oh, wait, I didn't read Jaydix's post correctly. Well, I've never, and I really mean never, said that all FP servers are shit. There's no reason why I would do that. I've said that the RPing of the FP RP server is shit, though, and I think everyone can agree with me at that point.

Now, back to the subject.. \"moderator\" abusing.
  • ColtoM
  • Junior Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 4 months ago by ColtoM. Reason: Well, read..

Re:Moderator Complain 15 years, 4 months ago #3784

can i just say the type of rp is DARK rp dosnt tht mean stealing and stuff? O.o
  • blah_1123
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds