Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

leaving FP for good!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: leaving FP for good!

Re:leaving FP for good! 15 years, 4 months ago #3680

I really don't want to get involved but, everything took a downfall after you joined Jam. I don't have a problem with you, except for the random promoting on the build server, which are mostly given to abusive people. It's a pain demoting them because I hate being mean and making people sad :'(.

Edit:

And merry Christmas! (You too Jam )
  • BioLogical
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 4 months ago by BioLogical.
The topic has been locked.

Re:leaving FP for good! 15 years, 4 months ago #3681

ye thats totally bs mate, when i joined it went down, you see none of you can explain it. It isnt me thats making it go to shit its all of you all you want is it to stay like it was say a 8 months ago well things change get used to it.

Biological i never randomly promoted i promoted 1 guy which was matty and he was to watch what you were doing with your random promoting and not watching and doing the server properly, chute knows this aswell you need to basically demote the shit and bring new ones in, plus how can you say its me when am 100% on rp haha get a grip guys.
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

**Real-Time Gamers Owner**

Re:leaving FP for good! 15 years, 4 months ago #3682

What the hell are you guys doing!! this is almost as bad as slash, mintin and others kicking posion out of fp or they would leave...

And who sorted that out so mintin ,slash others and posion liked each other. and no the fp is not dead it will be dead if you make people leave. all the fuss about what some admins do every day with bigger things like nukes and your complaining about TNT:angry:.Promoteing people you turst is not abuse it's a smart thing so stop Going to the person that premoted them and saying that. It all so pisses me off when you guys have no idea whats going on most of the servers dayly i try to go on the FPRP the FPZS and the FPPSW at least once at day that allmost all the gmods servers i may not have power on most of them but i still now whats going on most of the time i know i don't play css or tf2 that offen and when i do i normaly do not go on the fp servers for a reason. I have seen jam Go on the FPRP more then others so is that not just 1 server And not the whole clan so why are people leaveing from the build the css the tf2 you have no reason to leave you just think leaveing will be the cool thing to do. Grow up SAs are not kids they are mature adults who have lifes out side the game.

Im not trying to make anyone leave by posting it im trying to keep the people who are leaveing to stay. So give each other a 2nd chance and learn to deal with things.
  • Blue_Dragon
  • Gold Boarder

Re:leaving FP for good! 15 years, 4 months ago #3683

psycow>jam :/
  • alex
  • Junior Boarder

Re:leaving FP for good! 15 years, 4 months ago #3684

Blue_Dragon sounds like the adult here.
  • FP Limpy
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 4 months ago by FP Limpy.

Re:leaving FP for good! 15 years, 4 months ago #3688

As i said it happens every few months and that person looks for someone to blame and wont go quietly, has to be a massive argument. I have nothing to do with any of it you only have yourself to blame psycow.
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

**Real-Time Gamers Owner**

Re:leaving FP for good! 15 years, 4 months ago #3689

siblin here!!

the servers are still great just as i sed b4 the community sux now 5 year old's who just like moaning and swaring not naming anyone with any bad name inperticular but most the new ppl are basicly isiots who just want a toolgun and to abuse and sware at everyone.

*reloads deagle* lets go kill
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!
Last Edit: 15 years, 4 months ago by Siblin.

Re:leaving FP for good! 15 years, 4 months ago #3690

merry xmas everybody and a happy new year bewarned i will beat you, kill you and mame you if you are bad this xmas GOT THAT im watching you lol

\"Pulls out a grenade and reloads the m4 a1 carbine\"
  • Blue_Dragon
  • Gold Boarder

Re:leaving FP for good! 15 years, 4 months ago #3691

merry christmas and a prosperous new year

*pulls out a sniper and a smoke grenade*
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:leaving FP for good! 15 years, 4 months ago #3693

umm . . plz not ur style *walks off* *different place* LETS DO THIS SIBLING STYLE

*starts spamming mihty boosh songs wile arming a nuke*
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds