Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

leaving FP for good!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: leaving FP for good!

leaving FP for good! 15 years, 4 months ago #3661

i have been in FP almost a year now. it has been fun and awsome playing with all the great people.

but ever since jam joined the clan, FP turned in to a shitty clan tbh.. he thinks he have more powers than evryone.

yesterday i was playing on the rp server. havent played gmod for a long time so i joined the server to play with chute. then i went on the roof at the gas station. jam spawned some TNT on there and blew me up. so i shot him a few times.. then after 3-5 min i shot him so he died. then he gave me 60000 slaps and said \"he shot me\" and if that isnt abuse.. then i dno...

so thats why im leaving.

thanks for all the fun. merry christmas to you all! exept jam..
  • psycow
  • Junior Boarder
The topic has been locked.

Re:leaving FP for good! 15 years, 4 months ago #3662

Strongly agree with psycow. Jam basically just leave, your doing the clan no good, your making it worse -_- :{

Merry christmas to everybody that doesnt like jam and the people who are neutral!!!
To the rest, HA!!!!

MintinX ( Not siblin )

Edit: Hope this clan fails with jam in it, Jam leaves and i will support chute and others but till then cya!
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!
Last Edit: 15 years, 4 months ago by Siblin.

Re:leaving FP for good! 15 years, 4 months ago #3663

I might actually consider leaving too if this won't change.
  • BioLogical
  • Gold Boarder

Re:leaving FP for good! 15 years, 4 months ago #3665

(siblin not mintin this time) i do kind of aree with mintin and psycow and bio here

merry christmas doesnt look like a prosperous new year but you never know i guess

dont know how or why but fp is goin down the drain it used to b more abuse b4 but everyone was friendly and nice now its well not friendly and even more highly abusive

OMG JAYDIX HAS TURNED INTO A MONSTER THAT CAN ONLY SAY RAWR
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 4 months ago by Siblin.

Re:leaving FP for good! 15 years, 4 months ago #3666

Have a nice christmas guys .
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

**Real-Time Gamers Owner**

Re:leaving FP for good! 15 years, 4 months ago #3668

You better get to sleep santa is coming to town.
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:leaving FP for good! 15 years, 4 months ago #3672

I'm with Psy on this one... FP's dying, or better yet... it's dead. The only thing that can save it is if Jam's gone... And that's not gonna happen, is it.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
  • ZenoX
  • Gold Boarder

Last Edit: 15 years, 4 months ago by ZenoX.

Re:leaving FP for good! 15 years, 4 months ago #3673

Ye lets get rid of jam cause he is the one we can blame, lets all blame jam. someone explain to what i have exactly done to be the person for you all to leave and have any of you noticed that every few months someone leave high ranked. The reason i hate psycow is this, he tells you that he had his account hacked for the rp and the \"hacker\" cancelled his account, well me and chute looked into this with aowc and they told us it was cancelled with a local ip address of psycows which only means that he cancelled it, now me and chute fully know that we told psycow that if he could not offord it we would help him out or if not give us a copy of the servers files which he never. so he basically cancelled it and made you suffer for it not me not anyone.

Also if someone said shit about you what you sit there and take it from him who did that do the community, so it shows you how much he cared about FP, chute will back me up on this 100%.

What we all need to do is make a thread now on what you want changed and no am not leaving for anyone this is my community as much it is as yours now if you all wanna help it not die, you help ME and the other staff fix it. Remember after all its your community to and you dont wanna see it die.
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:leaving FP for good! 15 years, 4 months ago #3676

Mintin here!

1. Jam your an ass, just leave please???????? Then christmas can be merry
2. Errr our community? It used to be our community untill u came and turned it into a buisness
3. ME and the other staff? Wtf lol???
4. What was chute thinking of making you leader?? Bit far
5. Why did you take away my accoun and perma ban me for no apparent reason ?????
6. Why are you staying here if the only people that like you are either just in it for the servers or 10 year olds that you made admin? AND SUCK AT BEING ADMIN?? All te people you have made admin are abusers bar a few.
7. You know what, your comment to slashcross about the small weekend clan. And how we are going forwards and not backwards? Well we shouldnt of changed at all!!! You came and messed it up.

Hope your happy jam.
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:leaving FP for good! 15 years, 4 months ago #3678

mintin wtf you talking about business? what business we bought a dedicated server to hold more so its less laggy and we thought we would would sell a couple to cover some of the money for the dedicated server, the reason your never coming back is what you said to me you cheeky spolied brat of a kid.
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

Last Edit: 15 years, 4 months ago by Jam.
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds