Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Leaving FP, who cares
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Leaving FP, who cares

Re:Leaving FP, who cares 15 years, 6 months ago #3132

Well poison thats what left of u in the clan. OK GUYS POISON WASNT A COMPLETE ASSHOLE I LIKED HIM =D but if he haz to leave i cant do anything bout it bye pois
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder
OMFG MINUS 30 KARMA I HAVE THE RECORD THANK U ALL THAT GAVE ME BAD RATINGS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Re:Leaving FP, who cares 15 years, 6 months ago #3133

lol ive already left you dumbass vista, why the hell would i want back in your shitty clan, you little fag bitch, half the people in the clan say you look like a fag in that picture to btw. Bitch
  • Poison
  • Gold Boarder
o.O

Re:Leaving FP, who cares 15 years, 6 months ago #3134

So are u leaving poison or are u going to pretend and join clan again?
  • FP Limpy
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Leaving FP, who cares 15 years, 6 months ago #3140

i think hes leaving 4 real
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder
OMFG MINUS 30 KARMA I HAVE THE RECORD THANK U ALL THAT GAVE ME BAD RATINGS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Re:Leaving FP, who cares 15 years, 6 months ago #3142

Wtf poison why would you go and say I'm an ass Not cool.
  • Failcake
  • Senior Boarder

Re:Leaving FP, who cares 15 years, 6 months ago #3143

Poison wrote:
sadly theres only 2 good leaders that are left and do something for FP, chute, and jam.

You make me cry.

Anyway I'm sorry to see you leave, as far as I remember, the times I played with you on Gmod were good ones. Good luck on finding another clan or whatever you plan to do.
  • Moo
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Leaving FP, who cares 15 years, 6 months ago #3153

lol ya, IM JK FAIL, anyway yah, kinda suckin right now, liked thsi clan but its......gone na diff road then me, honestly, i was just waitin to be kicked out of the clan, or leav my self from all of this BULLSHIT. lol but yah JOIN THIS BETTA CLAN IT WILL HAVE SAME ADMINS (MOSTLY) SAME MODS (MOSTLY) SAME SA (MOSTLY) and better leaders with better servers =). elite3xecution.9.forumer.com/
Site just got up, get some users on there and ill do more, lol, this is kinda maybe FP, redone. better. funner. AND NO MORE BULLSHIT AND FAGS. preety much anyone is welcome expect for psycow and vista =), dont want the taint on my clan. server will be up on about thursday or friday, of course DARK RP, then we will be setting a cakescript one up. military style i think not sure. aircraft etc, anyway COME it WILL BE FUN,ORGANIZED, AND NU DRAMA. Need 1 more leader as well, ask me on steam and depending on who you are and my past experiences with you, you will prolly get it. even you failcake =p.
  • Poison
  • Gold Boarder
o.O

Re:Leaving FP, who cares 15 years, 6 months ago #3154

VistashX wrote:
We are happy to say goodbye to Poison

He is not an FP

he is manipulative and thinks he runs the place!

FP has not time for him

i sinceerely hope jam can see through poisons suckup ways

Poison is hereby banned from FP and this forum.

BTW hey dumbass, i left FP tbh, who cares if im not allowed back, WOOPS YOU FORGOT TO BAN ME FROM SITE, dumbass. what jam has to see through is the stuck up leaders tbh, i defended jam, while psycow was insulting him. YAH REAL STUCKUP faggot
  • Poison
  • Gold Boarder
o.O

Re:Leaving FP, who cares 15 years, 6 months ago #3157

ok poison u were one of them who were good in the clan i think it will just get worse since u leaved.
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:Leaving FP, who cares 15 years, 6 months ago #3183

thanks Gannsi REMEMBER SIGN UP ON elite3xecution.9.forumer.com/
EVERYONE BUT PSYCOW AND VISTA ARE WELCOME! EVERYONE.
  • Poison
  • Gold Boarder
o.O
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds