Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: LEAVING FP

Re:LEAVING FP 15 years, 6 months ago #2937

oh yeah lol HE LEFT TO UNI i knew that XD
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder
OMFG MINUS 30 KARMA I HAVE THE RECORD THANK U ALL THAT GAVE ME BAD RATINGS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Re:LEAVING FP 15 years, 6 months ago #2940

OK GUYS IM NOT GONNA LEAVE. I never said it would help the clan i was just trying to get ppl to see that some guys will do that. I know chute is awesome but i think he cant fix it all WE HAVE TO DO IT TOGETHER. Now im here makinga statement: I WILL DO EVERYTHING I CAN DO TO HELP GETTING THIS CLAN UP AND I HOPE U WILL ALL!!! HELP TO(i know some of u help but some ppl just dont help) Kycro u aint helping u were the top reason why i was going to leave but ur just one of all these ppl. And yeah wernt u gonna leave cuz u dindt pass tyhe admin test.... when r u going to leave?
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder
OMFG MINUS 30 KARMA I HAVE THE RECORD THANK U ALL THAT GAVE ME BAD RATINGS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Re:LEAVING FP 15 years, 6 months ago #2944

Gannsi i donĀ“t talk with you anymore. You are a Racist.
  • kycro
  • Gold Boarder

Re:LEAVING FP 15 years, 6 months ago #2946

IM A RACIST WTF U MEAN DUDE
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:LEAVING FP 15 years, 6 months ago #2950

Jaydix wrote:
Yeah, Somehow it's slowly dieing with people who keep sucking up to people...hmmm.

We can't rely on chute to fix everything. So, we need to try and do stuff by ourselfs. I'm sure everyone from back in the day remembers vodka. That's what everyone seems to be turning into now, Everyone just seems to start hating each other, And then going \"Z0MG I R LEAVE CUZ WE R DIEING\". That won't help it if you leave, the only way you can help it is if we actually do good things, Basicly. Everyone in this clan is from the RP server, So, RP is their main thing they think that's going down. We still have a great build server.
So, the only way we can fix this is. If you mods stop pissing about with your toolgun and start RPing, Same goes with a few admins. I've been trying to RP ever since i realised what's been happening to the RP, But. Everytime i try. Someone just goes \"Zomg wat da fak r u doin lul, ABUSE\"..Like yestarday. I was told to look after a cafe whilst he went and installed a computer in someones house. So..I decided to make a little RP scene out of it by making it go on fire, And smoke out. All i got from this person was \"OMFG U ABUSER REMOVE IT NOWWWW!!!!!\". When they seem to be the ones complaining about FP going down.
To be honest, we need to start giving the mod/admin rights to people that actually RP, Atm. We're giving it to people who dont do nothing. I know a few of you \"try\" to rp, But everytime you try. Someone will just mess it up. Then piss you off..

So, the main thing we need to do to save the RP server is simple; RP!. Jams added some great new mods. Like, Petmod, Which helps alot in my opinion, But then. You get the people that go \"OMFG WUT PET LOL IT R WRECK MY BULDING !KIIICCCK!!!!\".

So, Just try your hardest in the next few days to RP. Let's see how well the server will be.

Now you should listen to Jay here.

Since everyone is admin now, everyone has a toolgun. Right? Yes.
And since everyone has a toolgun they wanna build stuff, doors, bases etc. Am I right? Yes i am!

So what have i established here? That Admins and Mods can't be trusted with their toolguns. Because when everyone has a toolgun, there's no RP-ing going on. Just building.
Which is good in a way, If people like building a nice little shop or whatever.

So I think that we should disable the toolgun things. Now don't remove the toolgun completely, could be handy with a remover if some guy is spamming or something. But everything else, like doors, lasers and all the wiremod stuff, hell! everything except the remover.

And that Is the only hope of saving the RP.
  • ZenoX
  • Gold Boarder

Re:LEAVING FP 15 years, 6 months ago #2955

lol zenox i think hes talking bout what ive been talking bout. They make doors with keyboards and turrets and lz0rz
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:LEAVING FP 15 years, 6 months ago #2958

ZenoX wrote:
[quote]Jaydix wrote:
And that Is the only hope of saving the RP.

No, self control is an option.
But no-one have self control.
So your Thing is the only only one we really can do.
But i think than we got many people that crys for a toolgun.
  • kycro
  • Gold Boarder

Re:LEAVING FP 15 years, 6 months ago #2959

wtf kycro what u meaning and why u call me racist?????
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:LEAVING FP 15 years, 6 months ago #2965

I for 1 do rp because i make my nice internet cafe and everyone loves coming in *and spamming the printer yes you no who I am talking about* but it is still alot of fun for everyone.
  • mrfist9
  • Expert Boarder
mr fist
Don't be hatin!
When the pin is pulled Mr. Grenade is not your friend!
Life is like a box of Ammunition.

Re:LEAVING FP 15 years, 6 months ago #2968

I also rp like 99 % the time.
I mostly rp a cop.
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder
Time to create page: 0.42 seconds