Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

EVERYBODY IN FP READ
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: EVERYBODY IN FP READ

EVERYBODY IN FP READ 15 years, 6 months ago #2763

My actions today were unacceptable. When i get annoyed i will do my best to get rid of them. So ive not talked to poison but ive talked to Jam. Everything is sorted and fine. Me n Jam are friends again after somebody copied what i said when i was annoyed.

So vistash. Jam is a good guy. I dont think he meant it. It was just a reaction.

So from now on, to make this clan go forward and achieve.

Everybody has to be

Friendly. Like about 5 months ago when FP was going Smooth. Lets make it like that again.
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Chute, Ash, Gunkz, Vistash, Jaydix, Biffjab, Vodka, Slashcross, Siblin, Blue Dragon, Jam, Awouk, Gannsi, Mr Fist, Sarr, Zok, Kirkjoak, Luke, Trist, Kira, Zenox, Pepper, Kirrimir, Psyc0w, skippy, Cok3, Milktree, Biotech, TheScottishFag, Lmaology, Boobiez, Alex, kycro, Scawn, BYAKIRA, Limpy (Assassin), Garrysbam, Carbin, Yougo, RICK ROLL, DEAD POOL, Mookie, Poison, Profetitus, Ritave, Failcake, Progamer, Blah, Keenan, Lutamel, Mynamesucks, Chris, Scorpio, Max, Kepling, Coltom, Billi, Joshua0Driscoll, Tuvan, Puma, Zynko.

Re:EVERYBODY IN FP READ 15 years, 6 months ago #2764

I agree with this do not listen to what people say on steam chats its like a mine field and chinese whispers also am not rasicist if that is, chute entrusted me to keep the place running while he was gone and i try to do that but you guys dont help when you dont listen to things.

Also vistash if you reading this as you can see its all ok but mate if your not online i have to do whats right i spoke to chute about this before he left he told me to get your approval but if your not around do whats right and you can trust me with things you dont have to be a power freak talk to me on steam later .

Also chute will you hurry up with your internet katie and her \"boss\" has been asking about you.
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

**Real-Time Gamers Owner**

Re:EVERYBODY IN FP READ 15 years, 6 months ago #2765

well now you have, me and mintin are cool for the sake of FP, if we work together we might be able to get FP back to how it was, not sure tho, biffjab provided sum of how it was good FP groups he made =(, but yeah all admisn are equals etc; etc
  • Poison
  • Gold Boarder
o.O

Re:EVERYBODY IN FP READ 15 years, 6 months ago #2767

Yes! I knew you guys had the spirit to be friends again.Lets make this clan Friendly and Respectful.WE ARE THE |FP| CLAN YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CYA AROUND
  • FP Limpy
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 6 months ago by FP Limpy.

Re:EVERYBODY IN FP READ 15 years, 6 months ago #2780

We was the |FP| clan.
Now we are just the |malbFP| (maybe a little bit Friendly Players)
But we can change it, you just have to want it, maybe you should play as normal player without using admin rights, and you will see that it´s better playing.
Surely you have to punish other Players for **** like prop spamming, but that is needed.

Just one Example: You play roleplay. The half server is full with Fp people and 50% of them have a toolgun. Everyone make his own base. But as a normal player you have no chance to get in. That´s not Rp or is it?

|If you are a mod, you just have to moderate. You can´t just build with your toolgun, other players don´t have this too.
Administrators, I don´t say you what you have to do, i just want to bring the friendly part back. You have to know what you have to do, overwatch the players and mods and do whats to do, if see a mod who build huge bases with the toolgun and where for normal people no chance is to get it, then delete this base.| FPRp part

to the other servers i can´t say so much cause i usually play on the rp

And just to say the truth, i know i didn´t cared about this things so much but now i see it, i feel me better and have more fun since i gave away my mod, but i know that wasn´t foreever, cause the backup for the new server was made earlier.
But since I was standard player again it was hard to rp, cause the most people in Fp who are mods have no respect for others. What is wrong when i want to use the special parts we have on our server, i mean the firethrower and the ignitionrifle.
But i think this parts really cause lag, but not so much how the bases of people i don´t say cause anybody should now the names.

LET`S BE |FP| AGAIN. FRIENDLY AND RESPECTFUL
  • kycro
  • Gold Boarder

Re:EVERYBODY IN FP READ 15 years, 6 months ago #2781

Well then i dont think mods should have toolguns. Theres so many of them. Being a mod isnt about having a tool gun after all. Just take my advice and take it away for a month and see what effect it has on FP. Oh and make the server bigger.
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Chute, Ash, Gunkz, Vistash, Jaydix, Biffjab, Vodka, Slashcross, Siblin, Blue Dragon, Jam, Awouk, Gannsi, Mr Fist, Sarr, Zok, Kirkjoak, Luke, Trist, Kira, Zenox, Pepper, Kirrimir, Psyc0w, skippy, Cok3, Milktree, Biotech, TheScottishFag, Lmaology, Boobiez, Alex, kycro, Scawn, BYAKIRA, Limpy (Assassin), Garrysbam, Carbin, Yougo, RICK ROLL, DEAD POOL, Mookie, Poison, Profetitus, Ritave, Failcake, Progamer, Blah, Keenan, Lutamel, Mynamesucks, Chris, Scorpio, Max, Kepling, Coltom, Billi, Joshua0Driscoll, Tuvan, Puma, Zynko.

Re:EVERYBODY IN FP READ 15 years, 6 months ago #2800

Mintin is absoutly correct.
  • FP Limpy
  • Gold Boarder

Re:EVERYBODY IN FP READ 15 years, 6 months ago #2804

ya, + most mods like to fuck around with dynamite its so annoying
  • Poison
  • Gold Boarder
o.O

Re:EVERYBODY IN FP READ 15 years, 6 months ago #2822

Ok Kycro tthat is beautiful you are completely correct
  • mrfist9
  • Expert Boarder
mr fist
Don't be hatin!
When the pin is pulled Mr. Grenade is not your friend!
Life is like a box of Ammunition.

Re:EVERYBODY IN FP READ 15 years, 6 months ago #2829

mrfist9 wrote:
you are completely correct

Pls don´t lie. I abused too but i just saw that abusing don´t brign fun. It just destroy fun. The fun of the normal players. But i think i changed to be correct from now.
  • kycro
  • Gold Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds