Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Urghhh, Poison Being a Problem
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Urghhh, Poison Being a Problem

Re:Urghhh, Poison Being a Problem 15 years, 7 months ago #2674

yup i thought it was cool but i changed it, anyway it wont go anywere cuz the leaders know where im comeing from, and this recent demotion you were behind that LOL, so do lie. anyway this is also my new signature

\"When you dont give someone a chance to change, the give up and dont change, I'f you give someone a chance and they do change you could make a good friend\"

its kinda like what happend to me and jam, one day we were cussing each other out, the next i thought well, i was a big asshole,i went too far maybe i should appologize, i did, he gave me a chance to change, and now were praticly best steam friends lol, talk to each other every time were on at the same time, maybe u could think about that for awhile, leet that quote sink in
  • Poison
  • Gold Boarder
o.O

Re:Urghhh, Poison Being a Problem 15 years, 7 months ago #2676

Poison that's actually a really good quote. Who'se it by? Kira?
  • Failcake
  • Senior Boarder

Re:Urghhh, Poison Being a Problem 15 years, 7 months ago #2677

didnt call you a problem if i did it was what happend along time ago that i was explaining, anyway we did do the /demote, he was demoted to just regular CP sinc ehe was chief, he was also executeing randomly in jail too, and violateing NLR, after warning twice, i asked him to unarrest me because he random arrested he said no, then shot me, so i kciked for all the reasons above
  • Poison
  • Gold Boarder
o.O

Re:Urghhh, Poison Being a Problem 15 years, 7 months ago #2678

no its by me tbh, exactly what i said to sum of the leaders
  • Poison
  • Gold Boarder
o.O

Re:Urghhh, Poison Being a Problem 15 years, 7 months ago #2680

Poison that \"wonderful\" quote you said there. Maybe you should read it? You take it in. We have gave you to many chances. Now most people are pissed of with you. Give it a break, dont act higher than others and just get a long with people.

Oh and Failcake. Why would you be kicked from the clan? You have just as much rights here as he does. Yes poison did you hear that? Your not higher than him. You and failcake and i are the same rank.
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Chute, Ash, Gunkz, Vistash, Jaydix, Biffjab, Vodka, Slashcross, Siblin, Blue Dragon, Jam, Awouk, Gannsi, Mr Fist, Sarr, Zok, Kirkjoak, Luke, Trist, Kira, Zenox, Pepper, Kirrimir, Psyc0w, skippy, Cok3, Milktree, Biotech, TheScottishFag, Lmaology, Boobiez, Alex, kycro, Scawn, BYAKIRA, Limpy (Assassin), Garrysbam, Carbin, Yougo, RICK ROLL, DEAD POOL, Mookie, Poison, Profetitus, Ritave, Failcake, Progamer, Blah, Keenan, Lutamel, Mynamesucks, Chris, Scorpio, Max, Kepling, Coltom, Billi, Joshua0Driscoll, Tuvan, Puma, Zynko.

Re:Urghhh, Poison Being a Problem 15 years, 7 months ago #2682

I'm not sure Mintin, Poison is just a fairly persuasive person and can get things done.
  • Failcake
  • Senior Boarder

Re:Urghhh, Poison Being a Problem 15 years, 7 months ago #2683

lol i didnt say we werent, for some reason he thinks i have the power to kick him just because ive mentioned to leaders about a few people that have been kicked, and ive already taken it in and alot of people is just you and cariey or what ever his name is, slash just spoke his mind but hes not pist, and progammer dont seem pist either
|FP|ProGamer: whatever sorry again 0_=
|FP| VÜãPoison: np
last i checked 2 isnt alot check your math, and you take it in end of convo, if you want something done do something dont make stupid threads that cause fights and makes the clan worse, im not saying im perfect cuz all know im a asshole when i wanna be, but those who actualy give me a chance know im great when i wanna be and to othe ones that give me a chance, im great to them all the time, but to the ones that dont, and that are assholes to me, im a asshole back, dont expect to be a dick to me and me not be a dick back, i didnt even do anything to you on the RP server besides slay you for random DM and you flip out. o and also i asked you not to recruit for your clan on our FP servers, and you hit the bind or somethign agian. ask the leaders im sure they dont want members stolen from FP and possible members taken away from FP befor they even get in.
  • Poison
  • Gold Boarder
o.O
Last Edit: 15 years, 7 months ago by Poison. Reason: FORGOT SOMETHING

Re:Urghhh, Poison Being a Problem 15 years, 7 months ago #2685

ha,ha

Clap, Clap, Clap

I want this to stay within the admins ok

Poison is our rank

no better, no worse

and just because he is persuasive I mean hell im persuasive when i want to be (chute on halo) but this has gone on long enough

Biff had to step in at one point and demote us both tempererely thats how bad it can get

he abuse's

random DM;s with admin guns

double posts

FFS

he spawn kills and when you kick him for anything he comes back and kicks you

anyways im just reporting this

but should a man not have the same rights of another man

we all know that poisons an admin but what manner of admin is he

an abuser

some say yes

confused

again it is debatable

however i belive that there should be a major testing period for poison wheres we watch im under different names and acting as normal players and see for ourselfs who he is

Thank you all

Possible Last Post Of Slashcross

one Surviving member of the old |FP|

(sorry couldn't resist the alien reference)

signing out

(again couldn't resist)
  • Slashcross
  • Platinum Boarder
Was Previously
|FP| Admin

LOOK AT MAH AWSOME CONNECTION

Re:Urghhh, Poison Being a Problem 15 years, 7 months ago #2686

Slash just spoke his mind but hes not pist

Yeah right come on poison. From that post above?? Stop lying..Thanks

Fp has to get better. Chute come back we need you!
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Chute, Ash, Gunkz, Vistash, Jaydix, Biffjab, Vodka, Slashcross, Siblin, Blue Dragon, Jam, Awouk, Gannsi, Mr Fist, Sarr, Zok, Kirkjoak, Luke, Trist, Kira, Zenox, Pepper, Kirrimir, Psyc0w, skippy, Cok3, Milktree, Biotech, TheScottishFag, Lmaology, Boobiez, Alex, kycro, Scawn, BYAKIRA, Limpy (Assassin), Garrysbam, Carbin, Yougo, RICK ROLL, DEAD POOL, Mookie, Poison, Profetitus, Ritave, Failcake, Progamer, Blah, Keenan, Lutamel, Mynamesucks, Chris, Scorpio, Max, Kepling, Coltom, Billi, Joshua0Driscoll, Tuvan, Puma, Zynko.
Last Edit: 15 years, 7 months ago by Mintin.

Re:Urghhh, Poison Being a Problem 15 years, 7 months ago #2687

lol GL slash thats all i got to say is Goodluck, i got nothing agianst you but i know a few embarrising things that are kept between me and certain people about you, if i could only say them without getting in trouble with those people.
  • Poison
  • Gold Boarder
o.O
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds