Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Hey guys, fadeing out for awhile
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Hey guys, fadeing out for awhile

Hey guys, fadeing out for awhile 15 years, 7 months ago #2413

Hey guys, just letting you guys know ima fade into the background for awhile ive talked to tleaders etc, just letting everyone else know, some may say ive been demoted, I HAVENT lol! they wish, some may say ive left I havent only in your most wonderfull dreams, but fadeing into the back ground im tired of this drama wow, this happens with chicks not guys, too much of it, so im getting a server on CSS for FP your welcome to come it will be up next week sumtime i think, havent officialy decided but ive narrowed it down to, Prison break, Glass, De_dust/CS_office. so anything that i havent said in this forum is not true lol nice try trying to demote me bluedragon,failcake,mintin,and byakira, didnt work sorry to tell you! LOL anyway ill still be on the site but in CSS alot more
  • Poison
  • Gold Boarder
o.O

Re:Hey guys, fadeing out for awhile 15 years, 7 months ago #2414

Damn. I'm gonna miss you.

Can I have a goodbye hug?
  • Failcake
  • Senior Boarder

Re:Hey guys, fadeing out for awhile 15 years, 7 months ago #2417

LOL?

Poison, you've been kicked out the clan. I have two other SA's permissions. They don't want you to know who they are though.

Good bye =]
  • Byakira

Re:Hey guys, fadeing out for awhile 15 years, 7 months ago #2418

Oh yeah poison you have been kicked out ;P So why you buying a server for fp?

Edit 1. Poison look at this.

Well ive thought that the css servers need improved as nobody really goes on the deathrun and zombie and simpsons street is getting kidna boring.

Gungame Server - Should be changed to a variety of maps and add mani mod so we can vote for a map.

Deathrun Server - Change it back to normal Css. Use maps like de_dust2, cs_office etc and sometimes go on texture 2.

Zombie server - Im unsure how many slots it has but change it to Prison break.

And if poison does buy a server for FP he should get glass.
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Chute, Ash, Gunkz, Vistash, Jaydix, Biffjab, Vodka, Slashcross, Siblin, Blue Dragon, Jam, Awouk, Gannsi, Mr Fist, Sarr, Zok, Kirkjoak, Luke, Trist, Kira, Zenox, Pepper, Kirrimir, Psyc0w, skippy, Cok3, Milktree, Biotech, TheScottishFag, Lmaology, Boobiez, Alex, kycro, Scawn, BYAKIRA, Limpy (Assassin), Garrysbam, Carbin, Yougo, RICK ROLL, DEAD POOL, Mookie, Poison, Profetitus, Ritave, Failcake, Progamer, Blah, Keenan, Lutamel, Mynamesucks, Chris, Scorpio, Max, Kepling, Coltom, Billi, Joshua0Driscoll, Tuvan, Puma, Zynko.
Last Edit: 15 years, 7 months ago by Mintin.

Re:Hey guys, fadeing out for awhile 15 years, 7 months ago #2431

cya poison
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:Hey guys, fadeing out for awhile 15 years, 7 months ago #2433

here fail heres a hug, and im not even leaving AND i havent been kicked out LOL,im still gunna be active on the site etc ill go on gmod for a lil while each week decreasing ammounts btw im still admin byakira, and from what ive heard the Leaders are pist LOLOLOL, and only leaders can remove from clan you deuche, this is the kinda thing that makes people WANT to leav, this is why im fadeing into the background for about a month, because all most of you do is have lil drama girl games that noone likes, grow up, **quote from a 2 leaders, byakira has left the clan twice you should ignore him poison he is just a immature child** LOL, i laughed at that, lol go ahead and get your SA's permissions, cuz u cant remove u idiot leaders only, and as far as ive heard now SA cant demote with out all the leaders knowing, and with there full permission LOLOLOL, immature KID LOL KID KID KID lololol
  • Poison
  • Gold Boarder
o.O

Re:Hey guys, fadeing out for awhile 15 years, 7 months ago #2434

Byakira wrote:
LOL?

Poison, you've been kicked out the clan. I have two other SA's permissions. They don't want you to know who they are though.

Good bye =]

No need for that reply you have said your out of the clan 10+ times so you yourself can not tell someone is out of the clan when apparently your not in it ive been told by chute that all you do is whine and say your leaving then dont.

CAN we stop with all this whineing please its really annoying supposed to be a friendly community. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT GO AWAY that goes to anyone.

These silly replies need to stop he was being polite saying he is going for a bit and all you guys do it say ye F**K OFF NO ONE LIKES YOU SORT OF COMMENTS, keep your opinions about people to yourself instead of whineing to people like idiots LEARN TO TALK TO BE PROPERLY.
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

**Real-Time Gamers Owner**

Re:Hey guys, fadeing out for awhile 15 years, 7 months ago #2435

thanks jam real good friend glad i amends with you but this is the sorta thing that makes people WANT to leav =/, this is the sorta thing that is driveing me away from FP ,
  • Poison
  • Gold Boarder
o.O

Re:Hey guys, fadeing out for awhile 15 years, 7 months ago #2436

Well dont let this sort of idiotic behavior do that people need to learn to forgive and forget...
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

**Real-Time Gamers Owner**

Re:Hey guys, fadeing out for awhile 15 years, 7 months ago #2437

OMG FUK OFFM POSON I H8 U

lol

no but seriously poison I will miss the good you

NOT THE BAD YOU

but the good you

well i need a long post

SLASH TRIVIA

This Question For 10 mill on the FP RP