Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: ?

? 4 years, 2 months ago #237587

Loads of people are always asking for zarp classic or zarp without the suits and specials etc, but isnt that essentially what FP kinda is? obviously its very different in a lot of ways, but its the same community and same gamemode but without the "op" stuff people like to complain about, i never understood why people dont just come here instead and repopulate the place, these drug runs are getting lonely...
  • Aku!
  • Fresh Boarder
These drug runs are getting lonely...

Re: ? 4 years, 1 month ago #237589

Haunted_Pizza wrote:
Loads of people are always asking for zarp classic or zarp without the suits and specials etc, but isnt that essentially what FP kinda is? obviously its very different in a lot of ways, but its the same community and same gamemode but without the "op" stuff people like to complain about, i never understood why people dont just come here instead and repopulate the place, these drug runs are getting lonely...

No competition, no one actually plays it.

Re: ? 4 years, 1 month ago #237595

Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Haunted_Pizza wrote:

No competition, no one actually plays it.

Thats why i said, why dont some people come on and repopulate it, get a group of people to all join and start a base and encourage others to join and try raid/join in or whatever, i bet it could be revived if enough people try.
  • Aku!
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: ? 4 years ago #237623

It has been tried countless of times before.
  • Hellsdevil
  • Legendary Member
  • MrJ0K3RZ: you are the definition of autism
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

FP Community Ambassador

Re: ? 4 years ago #237625

Hellsdevil wrote:
It has been tried countless of times before.

F
  • Aku!
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: ? 3 years, 11 months ago #237641

I don't know if you people been on the server lately, but for some reason the drugruns won't cash you out anymore...
  • Katje
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds