(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Haytham - DarkRP Section Moderator App

Haytham - DarkRP Section Moderator App 6 years, 12 months ago #236103

Steam Name: |FP| Hellsdevil

Forum Name: Haytham

What server(s) are you active on?: DarkRP/Teamspeak

I am From: Sweden

Time spent with FP?: Over six years, forum account made one year later when the darkrp shut down, I even used to play fp on my cousins computer as I didn't have garry's mod & steam myself back in 2010/11 or so.

How often do you come on the forums:
Everyday, I always have a tab of the forums open when I'm at my computer and I check the forums on my phone too.

Why You?: Well first of all I would like to point out my activity, not only on the forums but in general. I consider myself very active on both DarkRP and the forums, I am not as active on teamspeak but I still consider myself active there as well. When I'm at school I always check the forums on my phone or one of the school computers, so my activity will not be a problem if I am accepted.

I am very devoted and dedicated to FP and I have done pretty much everything within my power to keep the community "active/alive" and I always do whatever I can to contribute to the discussions & threads of the forums. When there's bots on the forums I try to report them and with the powers of a section moderator I would be able to keep atleast the DarkRP section clean from both bots and terms of service rulebreaks. I've been to every darkrp meeting and with the powers of section moderator I would be able to update the ranklist, lock applications and edit the rules thread.

As of right now both global moderators are american and there are no section mods, having another moderator from Europe (CEST) would help both the forums and users as there would be more moderators available. The forum staff team is very limited as of right now and I would love to help as a section moderator.

With the move thread power I would be able to move threads put in the wrong section to their corresponding section and whatnot.

I would be able to lock threads that has been handled/answered or if it's getting a lot of drama. For example, there's a thread asking a very simple question and once the question has been answered I would be able to lock the thread as there would be no more posts needed on it.

Sometimes editing a post is as good as deleting one, for example if a post has something in it that is breaking the terms of use I would be able to just edit said part out without making a big deal out of it. However if the entire post is against the terms of use I would be able to just delete it.

I would be able to sticky threads that are helpful or a necessary thread in my section. Stickied threads are very important and good for relaying information, however I would obviously ask for permission to sticky or unstick a thread before doing it.

I believe I have the right attitude and "maturity" for this position and like I said earlier I'm very active too and therefore I feel like I would make a good forum moderator.

I personally think I am a great candidate for this position, like mentioned earlier I am very active and I am in the DarkRP lead team which is something to consider I suppose. As I am very active on both darkrp and teamspeak I could also speak to a terms of use offender if they're on one of the servers.

I have had previous experience as forum moderator on another communities, none of the communities has been as professional as friendlyplayers though and I would appreciate being given the chance to moderate the friendlyplayers forums while also developing my personal moderating capabilities.

Thank you for reading, I am very grateful for being given the chance to apply even if I'm denied.

~Haytham
  • Hellsdevil
  • Legendary Member
  • MrJ0K3RZ: you are the definition of autism
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

FP Community Ambassador
Last Edit: 6 years, 11 months ago by Hellsdevil.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Haytham - DarkRP Section Moderator App 6 years, 11 months ago #236122

Good Luck Hay , May the 4th be with you
  • Ella
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

The following user(s) said Thank You: Hellsdevil

Re: Haytham - DarkRP Section Moderator App 6 years, 11 months ago #236129

+support

Friendly, Active,
Haytham. Good luck!
Last Edit: 6 years, 11 months ago by xInsaneSamurai.

Re: Haytham - DarkRP Section Moderator App 6 years, 11 months ago #236130

Very active, special timezone, overall great candidate.

+support
  • Roy Harper
  • Senior Boarder
ex-SRP Super Admin at some point
ZARP ex-SSRP HeadAdmin
ZARP ex-Forum Staff
ZARP ex-TeamSpeak Staff
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds