Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Is FP Dead?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Is FP Dead?

Is FP Dead? 7 years, 4 months ago #235590

Hi. If you remember me you've been playing this game far too long and should probably go get some air, it's good for you.

Seems FP is dead.

Is it dead?

• Rizzo
  • Junior Boarder
Last Edit: 7 years, 4 months ago by Rizzo.

Re: Is FP Dead? 7 years, 4 months ago #235595

yes! rest in peace 2014-2016
  • Hamzah
  • Junior Boarder

Re: Is FP Dead? 7 years, 4 months ago #235596

• seyre
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • alright
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
~Seyre

Re: Is FP Dead? 7 years, 4 months ago #235598

Heroes never die!
  • Rocmax
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I like potatoes.

Re: Is FP Dead? 7 years, 3 months ago #235599

FP is the most popular Gmod server still online.
  • Rocinante
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I’ll die smiling
Steam Name: |FP| Strider (Formerly Professor Titties)
Former TTT Admin for 7 months,TTT staff for a year in total
Former Flood Operator for 4 months

Whenever you feel like arguing

"If religion were true, its followers would not try to bludgeon their young into an artificial conformity; but would merely insist on their unbending quest for truth, irrespective of artificial backgrounds or practical consequences."

H. P. Lovecraft

Re: Is FP Dead? 7 years, 3 months ago #235600

Rocinante wrote:
FP is the most popular Gmod server still online.

Was, still missing the old days and the old old days if you know what do I mean...Anyway, it had to happen in a time
Hey! It's me! Jake Harper! Mad? :trollface:

Re: Is FP Dead? 7 years, 3 months ago #235642

You´re asking if FP´s dead then go check gametracker
Yup according to stats its dead. We managed to revive it once again but sadly past these 6 years i have been randomly demoted from staff TWICE. This is core problem of the community, everyone creates these "Gangs" and people get in certain groups and as i were destroying peoples Takeover so much to make the game harder for everyone and make sure everyone try to grind xp just in playtime.
The other group went in flames and started taking abusive admin actions and provoking my group, not me just whole group which led 2 people even leaving the group cause they couldnt take their shit anymore but kept in touch with me still.
We had 8-10 people in our group and soon as they started abusing and i had picture proof of logs abusing and shit and later when i got randomly demoted second time (one was before big update and one after the big update) these cunts started voting "yes" for their own crew members which led community become corrupt.
I tried to ask few times why was i demoted i couldnt get any answers from higher up ranks just lower ranked members and mods trolling "Cause youre faggot", "You shouldnt touch other people TK"
I talked few higher up ranks and they actually fucking agreed the whole staff community getting corrupt again but they knew if they open their mouths the whole group just starts to harass them too.
After this shit me and whole group took off cause without having powers at all the abuse went ham on us means 8-10 ppl left FP and started slowly dieng.

Its sad if you play fair and square to destroy Takeovers just to make game difficult and fun but instead of that you get heavy abuse, im not gonna say the xp system is bad but its kinda not working with these people atleast.
  • keww:D
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Is FP Dead? 7 years, 3 months ago #235647

devvo is too old man :'(
Last Edit: 7 years, 3 months ago by dwadwaadwdwa.

Re: Is FP Dead? 7 years, 2 months ago #235705

rizzo u cheeky minge
  • Sneaky
  • Legendary Member

Re: Is FP Dead? 7 years, 2 months ago #235709

Sneaky wrote:
rizzo u cheeky minge

get away animal
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP