Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Where is everyone?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Where is everyone?

Re: Where is everyone? 8 years, 9 months ago #231135

John Beardly wrote:
As of right now, I'm cruising down the street in my '64.
About to go spliff, lata.

Shoutout to all those children being banned that have only been here for a year yet keep crying because they think they are owed something.

John, all the charismatic and fun people like you are what made FP special, and it's sad to see that most of you all either moved on or got banned. I remember when I first encountered you, I thought you were just some minge looking to start trouble.. Thanks for all the memories!

• Jochs
  • Former Owner
Last Edit: 8 years, 9 months ago by Jochs.

Re: Where is everyone? 8 years, 9 months ago #231136

Jochs wrote:
John Beardly wrote:

Shoutout to all those children being banned that have only been here for a year yet keep crying because they think they are owed something.

John, all the charismatic and fun people like you are what made FP special, and it's sad to see that most of you all either moved on or got banned. I remember when I first encountered you, I thought you were just some minge looking to start trouble.. Thanks for all the memories!

• PUNISHED-z11
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • This is good, isn't it?
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Where is everyone? 8 years, 9 months ago #231137

Jochs wrote:
John Beardly wrote:

Turns out I had a career in my hands that I did not even know about. I am now a contractor for Verizon and AT&T. I've installed RF infrastructure and fiber throughout many buildings in the city. Mostly the Robert Durst buildings (he killed his wife and whatnot).

In addition, I moved back to CS:S. It's just more fun to play in general, especially when adults are around with no children screaming "Allah Akbar" every 5 seconds. I am also an admin there and rank #2 there.

I do have time to spare most of the time, but I just have no time left to spend here. Most of the things I enjoy last 5 years, no more. Max of 5 minimum of 1. Good times, though.

EDIT: In part of getting that career I quit my old job. Had a niceeee 3 month vacation (I've been working full time since 12). But, I want to get my old job back for the weekends because I miss it so much. I'm actually on my way there right now, and I got home at 3am. (Currently 7:28am, no sleep)
  • John Beardly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Uh, summa, lumma, dooma, lumma..

(OOC) Richy Rich: ALL admins abuse on this serve except garborbski
[3/30/2013 6:19:07 PM] Eric Buchanan: My ttt staff.... Whats wrong with them

Last Edit: 8 years, 9 months ago by John Beardly.

Re: Where is everyone? 8 years, 9 months ago #231138

15stonecole wrote:
do you think the server will ever go back to the way it was playerbase wise?

doubt we ever will get back to the good days of FP. This community is so old and most of the active players have quit, and I doubt there will come 20 new players who are like " Fuck yeah I love this server, I'm gonna spend years here".. but I hope we can get the server at least 15+ daily
  • Miley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds