Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

BIIFY JABBY (BIFFJAB)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: BIIFY JABBY (BIFFJAB)

BIIFY JABBY (BIFFJAB) 15 years, 7 months ago #2180

ALL of you know biffjab i guess, well most of u dislike him, i cant see why when u dont give him a chance to actually know him, me and biff were the WORST OF ENEMYs i got him demoted one of the first to do so =( and then i got him back promoted =), a little while after that we got cool, once you realy get to kno him you find out he has these mood swings from time to time, its funny, not ment to kill, just to wound, or w/e i think im getting off track but ever since biffjab left RP has been a bit boreing sadly =/ he made the funniest RP groups S.A.S (his idea i was told) BM (creator of biffsmob) and enforcer work, he should atleast be allowed to go to admin testing agian this might just be discareded but atleast i tried,

Kc | Biffjab: \" I am the soldier , the warrior , the giver of life and the taker of others. The purest of the pure. I found a brother within you and a traitor beyond you. But the unforgiviable is the forgiven and the word of mine is that of truth. Fear no man but the one who would take your gun from you and call himself a true patriot while standing over the spilled blood of our own , cry not for us but for the loved ones who will never know the fear we faced. All this in the name of victory. \"
  • Poison
  • Gold Boarder
o.O

Re:BIIFY JABBY (BIFFJAB) 15 years, 7 months ago #2183

so your saying give biffjab a admin test, thing is though mate he left we didnt as him to leave.

chute will have to sort this one out as he was really annoyed with him over something.

maybe pm chute
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

**Real-Time Gamers Owner**

Re:BIIFY JABBY (BIFFJAB) 15 years, 7 months ago #2187

hmmmm im confused, biffjab mighta lied to me, he said hes FP account was deleted, he was removed from fp, and demoted for no reason =/, hmmmmmmmmm ill talk to biff about it and chute
  • Poison
  • Gold Boarder
o.O

Re:BIIFY JABBY (BIFFJAB) 15 years, 7 months ago #2225

erm I talk to chute and ash alot (too main leaders of |FP|) and they said that iof biff left again (this was like the third time) he would use the ban biff button

he was prolly joking but still
  • Slashcross
  • Platinum Boarder
Was Previously
|FP| Admin

LOOK AT MAH AWSOME CONNECTION

Re:BIIFY JABBY (BIFFJAB) 15 years, 7 months ago #2228

meh,i tryed, biff lied to me anyway =/ about why he was banned
  • Poison
  • Gold Boarder
o.O

Re:BIIFY JABBY (BIFFJAB) 15 years, 7 months ago #2242

so why was he

LOL
  • Slashcross
  • Platinum Boarder
Was Previously
|FP| Admin

Re:BIIFY JABBY (BIFFJAB) 15 years, 7 months ago #2247

Hmm let me think, everything biffjab tells you is most probably a lie. Biffjab is a good guy sometimes its just other times he chooses to be a complete idiot, so once he sorts that out maybe we'll see him around again, if not then nevermind its up to him to sort it.
  • Chuteuk
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re:BIIFY JABBY (BIFFJAB) 15 years, 7 months ago #2259

hmm

thanks chute

btw when are you normaly on the xbox
  • Slashcross
  • Platinum Boarder
Was Previously
|FP| Admin

Re:BIIFY JABBY (BIFFJAB) 15 years, 7 months ago #2268

Guys what the fuck...
I never left fp , I was just told i would be put down to mod for a while and that was the end of it. And as for these 'mood swings' cant you tell when a jokes a joke? Your constantly jumping to conclusions about what I'm doing , I'm just simple minded and enjoy creating rp scenes. I dont care about admin or mod or being banned. I just care about my name being plastered around the internet in a bad way. I'm not trying to be Jesus or Ghandi I just wanted to do good. Anyway since you all dislike me I will remove myself from your friends lists. And how long has it been since I spoke to Slash and Chute , and yet you still dare to judge me in front of your clan , its just pathetic and pointless.
I'm not a lier this is the truth.
And seriously , chill out for a while , if I use caps I'm joking , if i called you names for some random reason I'm bored , only Poisons seems to understand this... And even now I'm curious to whether this is true.
Good luck and Regards
Biffjab ( Who had his password changed by someone -.- )
By the way your destroying your own clan by demoting Gunkel , he did a damn lot more than open his wallet.
  • Biffjab
  • Gold Boarder

“Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold...” ~ Bob Marley
"We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets we shall never surrender!" ~ Winston Chuchill
Last Edit: 15 years, 7 months ago by Biffjab.

Re:BIIFY JABBY (BIFFJAB) 15 years, 7 months ago #2270

Nvm.

demoting Gunkel, was such an fucking mistake! the was the most awesome SA! i cant believe hes demoted, this sucks so fucking hard.
its like ruining FP
  • saur
  • Senior Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 7 months ago by saur.
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds