Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

S.A.S RECRUITING!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: S.A.S RECRUITING!

Re:S.A.S RECRUITING! 15 years, 7 months ago #2178

lol ya the last time we lpayed, then i was promoted when me and biffjab got cool, and lol who cares if u guys dont wanna join its already going and its not gunna shutdown and getting the drugs stops alot of lag on the server, Read my post about biffjab in a min PLEASE it needs to happen
  • Poison
  • Gold Boarder
o.O

Re:S.A.S RECRUITING! 15 years, 7 months ago #2179

i think this needs to go to a vote maybe to settle it on frontpage.

make the SAS

yes

no

sort of thing
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

**Real-Time Gamers Owner**

Re:S.A.S RECRUITING! 15 years, 7 months ago #2181

nope its already made so get over it, this has been a RP group since befor you came on this clan and its not changeing
  • Poison
  • Gold Boarder
o.O

Re:S.A.S RECRUITING! 15 years, 7 months ago #2185

live with it cause am adding a vote to ask people...
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

**Real-Time Gamers Owner**

Re:S.A.S RECRUITING! 15 years, 7 months ago #2188

lol i wont listen to that vote so idc i like limpys idea tho also heres the website ima start makeing for sign ups its all default right now and prolly will be for the next day or so maybe tonight ill realy start on it not sure www.fpsas.999.org

FP Limpy (User)

Expert Boarder

Re:S.A.S RECRUITING! 19 Hours, 34 Minutes ago Karma: 0
Wow I thought this was a cop group but when i heard about hacking in gates and everything i think that well make people leave the server and also instead of just making gates into fading doors y not just tell them to open up for inspection and if they dont then u do the fading door thing because if they open the door u know they dont have drugs.
  • Poison
  • Gold Boarder
o.O

Re:S.A.S RECRUITING! 15 years, 7 months ago #2189

yup i agree with zenox he was biffs right hand man and i think he should b the one taking over !

what rank where u cuz there were probaly many ranks above u that i BELEAVE should take over instead.
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!
Last Edit: 15 years, 7 months ago by Siblin.

Re:S.A.S RECRUITING! 15 years, 7 months ago #2190

It's ok if zen is the new leader of the S.A.S it will be ok cause zen never abuses he follows the rules does not slay people for killing them.
Zen has meny good qualities like
He is a good leader
He is a good shot
He knows how to talk to people with out ofending them
He asks before delete peoples stuff
He knows what a mingebag is
  • Blue_Dragon
  • Gold Boarder

Re:S.A.S RECRUITING! 15 years, 7 months ago #2191

Zen for leader for S.A.S
  • Blue_Dragon
  • Gold Boarder

Re:S.A.S RECRUITING! 15 years, 7 months ago #2209

Btw im in the SAS aswell... Lol. Me n Zen are good mates? Wanna join zen? As Co-Leader?

EDIT 1

Jam please keep the S.A.S running. I just asked Zen if he wants to become co - leader.

The reason ppl hate the S.A.S is because of poison. If you want him out make a vote about that??!
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Chute, Ash, Gunkz, Vistash, Jaydix, Biffjab, Vodka, Slashcross, Siblin, Blue Dragon, Jam, Awouk, Gannsi, Mr Fist, Sarr, Zok, Kirkjoak, Luke, Trist, Kira, Zenox, Pepper, Kirrimir, Psyc0w, skippy, Cok3, Milktree, Biotech, TheScottishFag, Lmaology, Boobiez, Alex, kycro, Scawn, BYAKIRA, Limpy (Assassin), Garrysbam, Carbin, Yougo, RICK ROLL, DEAD POOL, Mookie, Poison, Profetitus, Ritave, Failcake, Progamer, Blah, Keenan, Lutamel, Mynamesucks, Chris, Scorpio, Max, Kepling, Coltom, Billi, Joshua0Driscoll, Tuvan, Puma, Zynko.
Last Edit: 15 years, 7 months ago by Mintin.

Re:S.A.S RECRUITING! 15 years, 7 months ago #2210

Lmao. This S.A.S crap is useless. I've read every thread here, and it looks like you're just promoting everyone that joins. Thats not what a good group should do.

And I'm glad you're using the edit button Mintin.
  • Byakira
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds