Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

S.A.S RECRUITING!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: S.A.S RECRUITING!

Re:S.A.S RECRUITING! 15 years, 7 months ago #2137

YEA

THE SAS WAS DEAD COZ OF ME

But i want to join again because BM abuse killed us so ...

No teleing through walls my arse
  • Slashcross
  • Platinum Boarder
Was Previously
|FP| Admin

LOOK AT MAH AWSOME CONNECTION

Re:S.A.S RECRUITING! 15 years, 7 months ago #2140

we can make keypaded doors fadeing doors and go in destroy drugs come out put fadeing door back up and delete fadeing door
  • Poison
  • Gold Boarder
o.O

Re:S.A.S RECRUITING! 15 years, 7 months ago #2144

and slash the S.A.S wasnt dead cuz you it was because we were all running out of money because we had to buy new shipments every time we started it up and we werent getting paid so we went back to enforceing and in BM
  • Poison
  • Gold Boarder
o.O

Re:S.A.S RECRUITING! 15 years, 7 months ago #2145

lol me and blue beat the SAS then BM suddenly began to change even tho they had to buy new shipments too
  • Slashcross
  • Platinum Boarder
Was Previously
|FP| Admin

LOOK AT MAH AWSOME CONNECTION

Re:S.A.S RECRUITING! 15 years, 7 months ago #2152

yes but we got to keep drugs
  • Poison
  • Gold Boarder
o.O

Re:S.A.S RECRUITING! 15 years, 7 months ago #2153

Why has the S.A.S come back to disrupt this time of peace. since it has come back i bet the abuse that we were haveing back in that time will come back like teleporting though locked doors to steal peoples shipments and distory peoples drug labs, and besides me and slash toke on the S.A.S as standard players and won and most of the time why used mod weapons to kill us when they ran out of ammo. so please and we just have the normal rp cops it will make life so much more easy.

PS:Bring it up agian and we will pull it back to the sewers from where it came from GOT IT.
  • Blue_Dragon
  • Gold Boarder

Re:S.A.S RECRUITING! 15 years, 7 months ago #2158

Is this that thing Limpy said he was in when he was in when he deleted my door to destroy my labs? Well, maybe not Limpy, but someone.

All I remember from the S.A.S. was someone used Xray to find my drug labs, remover tool'd my door to get to them, and then destroyed them.

So if what you guys want is to be able to randomly destroy labs, then no.
  • Failcake
  • Senior Boarder

Re:S.A.S RECRUITING! 15 years, 7 months ago #2161

Whats the problem with the S.A.S. For all of you that think that the abuse will go up. Well no it wont, it will crack down on abuse. We can hack keypadded doors then destroy drug labs etc. Just because we kill you or arrest you doesnt mean its abuse but im sure people will still complain. The complaints never stop do they?

The only reason every1 is complaining is that we go in take there guns because they are illegal, destory drug labs and keypadded doors.

But anyway.

Members so Far

Poison
Mintin
Siblin

WE NEED YOU to join us and help crackdown on crimes. You will get paid and your equipment will be supplied for you. Come along and ask either Poison or I if you can join.

So far...

No mingebags.

You must be good with weapons and aiming.
You must be good with arresting and dealing with the criminal.
You must be a team player.
You must be able to listen to orders.
You must be fast, fit and strong.
You must respect your Country of rp_Downtown_v2.
You must be Prepared.
You must have FUN...

All these will be tested in training
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Chute, Ash, Gunkz, Vistash, Jaydix, Biffjab, Vodka, Slashcross, Siblin, Blue Dragon, Jam, Awouk, Gannsi, Mr Fist, Sarr, Zok, Kirkjoak, Luke, Trist, Kira, Zenox, Pepper, Kirrimir, Psyc0w, skippy, Cok3, Milktree, Biotech, TheScottishFag, Lmaology, Boobiez, Alex, kycro, Scawn, BYAKIRA, Limpy (Assassin), Garrysbam, Carbin, Yougo, RICK ROLL, DEAD POOL, Mookie, Poison, Profetitus, Ritave, Failcake, Progamer, Blah, Keenan, Lutamel, Mynamesucks, Chris, Scorpio, Max, Kepling, Coltom, Billi, Joshua0Driscoll, Tuvan, Puma, Zynko.

Re:S.A.S RECRUITING! 15 years, 7 months ago #2168

Wow I thought this was a cop group but when i heard about hacking in gates and everything i think that well make people leave the server and also instead of just making gates into fading doors y not just tell them to open up for inspection and if they dont then u do the fading door thing because if they open the door u know they dont have drugs.
  • FP Limpy
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 7 months ago by FP Limpy.

Re:S.A.S RECRUITING! 15 years, 7 months ago #2170

Wow... I remeber this dying out. For the last month we did this it was bacily only me and Biff left. A couple of guys here and there, but that was about it.

Also Poison I remeber you being a Private the last time we played.
  • ZenoX
  • Gold Boarder

Time to create page: 0.20 seconds