Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Pictures of the Dwellers of FP
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Pictures of the Dwellers of FP

Re: Pictures of the Dwellers of FP 7 years, 1 month ago #235754

Hey guys. Been a while since I played on the server. Here's a photo of me back in the summer when I was shredding. A lot of has changed. Started playing on this server in 2009. Don't know if anyone really remembers me. My name was Joe in game and I use to plant camp a lot. I went through a lot of phases on the server. I did role-play after I unlocked everything.

Now though I don't have time to play games sadly. I started an instagram fitness page and gained thousands of followers, Opened up a a business, Became a professional Canadian 100m sprinter and now i'm currently in medical school. I miss FP though. It was good times even though sometimes I feel like I wasted my life away on the server lol. I think I spent 1000+ hours on it.
Attachments:
  • Joe
  • Junior Boarder

Re: Pictures of the Dwellers of FP 7 years, 1 month ago #235779

Joe wrote:
Hey guys. Been a while since I played on the server. Here's a photo of me back in the summer when I was shredding. A lot of has changed. Started playing on this server in 2009. Don't know if anyone really remembers me. My name was Joe in game and I use to plant camp a lot. I went through a lot of phases on the server. I did role-play after I unlocked everything.

Now though I don't have time to play games sadly. I started an instagram fitness page and gained thousands of followers, Opened up a a business, Became a professional Canadian 100m sprinter and now i'm currently in medical school. I miss FP though. It was good times even though sometimes I feel like I wasted my life away on the server lol. I think I spent 1000+ hours on it.

pretty cool
  • Hulubalu
  • Forum Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • Felix Wesker
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Pictures of the Dwellers of FP 7 years ago #235814

Joe wrote:

Bruh out of all people you're still around the fuck. You were the first guy I plant camped with waaat.
  • Kittai
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Hello and How are you today?
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Pictures of the Dwellers of FP 7 years ago #235819

Kittai wrote:
Joe wrote:

Bruh out of all people you're still around the fuck. You were the first guy I plant camped with waaat.

lol hey kittai. I remember that. That was back when grabovoski (not sure if I spelt his name right) joined as well. I use to play on your survival server. I miss those days. I still browse the forums from time to time when i'm bored. Every once a year I usually come on to see whats going on in the server but it looks like there has been no players in a real long time since the update announcement.
  • Joe
  • Junior Boarder
Last Edit: 7 years ago by Joe.

Re: Pictures of the Dwellers of FP 7 years ago #235824

Joe wrote:
Kittai wrote:
Joe wrote:

lol hey kittai. I remember that. That was back when grabovoski (not sure if I spelt his name right) joined as well. I use to play on your survival server. I miss those days. I still browse the forums from time to time when i'm bored. Every once a year I usually come on to see whats going on in the server but it looks like there has been no players in a real long time since the update announcement.

Grabovski Harper, I believe.
  • Roy Harper
  • Senior Boarder
ex-SRP Super Admin at some point
ZARP ex-SSRP HeadAdmin
ZARP ex-Forum Staff
ZARP ex-TeamSpeak Staff
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dizzlee

Re: Pictures of the Dwellers of FP 6 years, 9 months ago #236567

Granny wrote:
Oi it's me m8 crocodile
image_2014-06-29.jpg