Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Vote For FP To Have Its Own Gamemode|REMOVED
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Vote For FP To Have Its Own Gamemode|REMOVED

Re: |MerpCombatServer|Gamemode is brand new!|NewMap| 10 years, 10 months ago #160071

Looks like it Jay
  • dookeysmathers
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Where is my free hot meal?
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Re: |MerpCombatServer|Gamemode is brand new!|NewMap| 10 years, 10 months ago #160286

This gamemode is fun because you build a small base like you would in perp or somthing and then just shoot, when you are builder you only have a phs gun and tool gun, when in combat mode you have just weapons and a cool HUD. Me and a friend recoded the gamemode and we are still working on it. Just to clear up stuff for people who were unsure.
  • whipbone
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • FP-TTT is where I belong.
Hiiigh

Re: |MerpCombatServer|Gamemode is brand new!|NewMap| 10 years, 10 months ago #160384

This still sounds a bit like FortWars. In FortWars, you begin by selecting a team; the number of teams depends on the map (could be 2, 3, or 4). You then are given 5 minutes to build your base. After that, you are given 10 minutes to fight eachother. You can get points by killing eachother, but the ultimate goal is to hold the ball for at least 5 minutes. The rounds alternate between building and fighting until 1 team holds the ball for 5 minutes; then the map changes.

There are also classes that you can choose, some are prebuilt, some can be customized.
  • JayHawk
  • Legendary Member
  • Mr. PoopHead

Re: |MerpCombatServer|Gamemode is brand new!|NewMap| 10 years, 9 months ago #161086

Make it so you have 10 minutes to build and you have to stay in combat for atleast 5 minutes and you can set your spawn and make your base raid able and stuff
  • Zach
  • Platinum Boarder
  • This has spread fast.

http://i.imgur.com/gxpS4Yt.jpg?1

Re: |MerpCombatServer|Gamemode is brand new!|NewMap| 10 years, 9 months ago #161092

I'm sure if this server gets made chute or someone can help code new stuff every couple of months!
  • whipbone
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Hiiigh

Re: |MerpCombatServer|Gamemode is brand new!|NewMap| 10 years, 9 months ago #161951

GOOD NEW! Gamemode is in early beta, If you would like to test out the gamemode please add me on steam please keep in mind it is early beta losts of bugs and shitty hud. Stuff will be getting updated soon my steam name is |FP|Whip Bone
  • whipbone
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Hiiigh

Re: |MerpCombatServer|Gamemode is brand new!|NewMap| 10 years, 9 months ago #161968

Great idea was fun playing with you Merpcombat overall woulden't be a bad gamemode
  • dgm
  • Platinum Boarder
  • dank daddy memer
rip signature

Re: |MerpCombatServer|Gamemode is brand new!|NewMap| 10 years, 9 months ago #161969

After playing two hours I can see that this server is fun and enticing I can tell that if this comes out of Beta it will work awesomely
  • MegaMan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Prepared to get minged

Re: Vote For FP To Have Its Own Gamemode 10 years, 9 months ago #163382

I spent a lot of today fixing stuff and updating. Tomorrow *Hopefully* FP combat/ Merpcombat V1 will come out, I will keep you guys up to date and upload screen caps soon, I am thinking about making it so you need to buy props from the point shop when in build mode. I have fixed you spawning with a phys gun in combat mode. Hopefully this will become FP's first FP only gamemode<3 Stay tuned guys!
  • whipbone
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Hiiigh

Re: Vote For FP To Have Its Own Gamemode 10 years, 9 months ago #163398

If you can develop more about the point of it then you have my support. If just seems like a build class with infinite health and a combat class that comes and fucks shit up while they're building. If you interlock the two more then I'd support like. Like two teams where they have some build people and some combat people with an objective of some sort and he build people help the combat people reach their objective.
  • Rocinante
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I’ll die smiling
Steam Name: |FP| Strider (Formerly Professor Titties)
Former TTT Admin for 7 months,TTT staff for a year in total
Former Flood Operator for 4 months

Whenever you feel like arguing

"If religion were true, its followers would not try to bludgeon their young into an artificial conformity; but would merely insist on their unbending quest for truth, irrespective of artificial backgrounds or practical consequences."

H. P. Lovecraft
Last Edit: 10 years, 9 months ago by Rocinante.
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds