TOPIC: Vote For FP To Have Its Own Gamemode|REMOVED

Vote For FP To Have Its Own Gamemode|REMOVED 10 years, 9 months ago #160013

REMOVED
  • whipbone
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • FP-TTT is where I belong.
Hiiigh
Last Edit: 10 years, 8 months ago by whipbone.

Re: |MerpCombatServer|Gamemode is brand new!|NewMap| 10 years, 9 months ago #160014

I have a server I can host it.
  • whipbone
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Hiiigh

Re: |MerpCombatServer|Gamemode is brand new!|NewMap| 10 years, 9 months ago #160015

Great idea, I really don't know why it's getting so many "No"s.
Don't get corrupt.
The following user(s) said Thank You: whipbone

Re: |MerpCombatServer|Gamemode is brand new!|NewMap| 10 years, 9 months ago #160016

Edited to add a video of it back in gmod 10.
  • whipbone
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Hiiigh

Re: |MerpCombatServer|Gamemode is brand new!|NewMap| 10 years, 9 months ago #160024

Updated to add screen caps
  • whipbone
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Hiiigh

Re: |MerpCombatServer|Gamemode is brand new!|NewMap| 10 years, 9 months ago #160025

So what is the objective in this game? Is it like basewars minus the drugs?
  • JayHawk
  • Legendary Member
  • Mr. PoopHead
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: |MerpCombatServer|Gamemode is brand new!|NewMap| 10 years, 9 months ago #160028

Basewars is like this you use technolgy to make money then fight off the opposing Factions but this is like Sandbox you can fight and build am i right
  • dgm
  • Platinum Boarder
  • dank daddy memer
rip signature

Re: |MerpCombatServer|Gamemode is brand new!|NewMap| 10 years, 9 months ago #160033

Cat the Dinosaur wrote:
Basewars is like this you use technolgy to make money then fight off the opposing Factions but this is like Sandbox you can fight and build am i right
Yes but you cant die when building so its 100% more fun than sandbox plus its a all out blood bath
  • whipbone
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Hiiigh

Re: |MerpCombatServer|Gamemode is brand new!|NewMap| 10 years, 9 months ago #160048

Localghost wrote:
It just looks like sandbox to me with some ugly HUD drawn on the screen, so what exactly is this gamemode? I don't see any convincing content here. Don't take this the wrong way, but that HUD could be much cleaner and attractive and if you could explain the concept a little more that would be great.

EDIT: After further investigation, I noticed that panel that states the two teams, excuse my initial ignorance dear friend. Anyway, back to the point, this is just sandbox with a team created for people to kill each other, from what I understand. So I'm going to vote no, this will give you some nice Lua experience, I'm assuming it's your first gamemode, but this doesn't have potential as a popular gamemode in my eyes.
No this isnt my gamemode someone else made it im just re doing it the gamemode is going to be different than what it was also it isnt just sandbox take a look at the codes its way different if you want a dl link just tell him
  • whipbone
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Hiiigh

Re: |MerpCombatServer|Gamemode is brand new!|NewMap| 10 years, 9 months ago #160068

So this is like the awesome FORTWARS!!!!... without the awesome classes and the ball?
  • JayHawk
  • Legendary Member
  • Mr. PoopHead
Last Edit: 10 years, 9 months ago by JayHawk.
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds