Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Fix Me please.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Fix Me please.

Fix Me please. 10 years, 11 months ago #149142

I want to know what I can change about myself besides the MATURITY factor. Please list here so i can try and change myself.
  • AviatorMaster
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • 777-200LR ^
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Fix Me please. 10 years, 11 months ago #149143

Attitude, random unnecessary posts, rage factor, the list goes on an on for anyone that is acting like this. If you really want to know how to act "right", just do it.
  • Sniper4Life
  • Platinum Boarder
  • One of the worst snipers to date.
"I shall call him Squishy and he will be my Squishy"

Favorite face ----->

Re: Fix Me please. 10 years, 11 months ago #149148

I Feel as though you just need to learn the proper response for the proper situations. Sometimes you just like to yell and get angry right away and it shows a lack of maturity when you can't handle the smallest criticism. Just think before you respond to something someone says to you, and make you aren't going to come off as childish.
  • Woa55
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • What has the World Come to?

Re: Fix Me please. 10 years, 11 months ago #149149

If something makes you mad, instead of arguing; sometimes the best response is no response or just an acknowledgement.
  • JayHawk
  • Legendary Member
  • Mr. PoopHead

Re: Fix Me please. 10 years, 11 months ago #149153

TheVikingGhost wrote:
Whenever I see you I feel like your constantly screaming (yes, screaming) about someone breaking rules. Tone your voice down, and just talk like a normal person and call an admin if necessary.

Good luck dude!

Yes I feel the same. Let some thing go once in a while. Such as RDM like it happens to me I don't rage about it unless it was just blatant RDM where they are just doing it to troll.
  • PUNISHED-z11
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • This is good, isn't it?

Re: Fix Me please. 10 years, 11 months ago #149155

I feel that when you play games like RP you are just looking for trouble and it gets on many peoples nerves. I raided you the other day and you said it was rdm. You then random demoted me. When I demoted you shouted"Random Demote Random Demote". You knew it wasn't rdm you just cant take the fact you died so you nlr and double demote to get them back.
  • *Rogue*
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Fix Me please. 10 years, 11 months ago #149159

Act exactly like me.

Jokes aside, you need to stop finding reasons to punish people. Figure out the difference between admin disrespect and criticism. For example if I said "Peter, you shouldn't punish him for saying female dog curse word" that's criticism. If I said "Peter you stupid admin, that's not punishable you idiot" that's disrespect. If someone disagrees with you or -Supports you, don't go and flame them. Just let it be.. If you need examples of how to act, look up to Jay, Solar, Emp, Kid, Kenny, Boots (especially Boots, since, no offense to either of you, but you both have higher pitched voices, and Boots and learned to deal people hating him for it in a respectable way), Key,
  • King Kenny
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Retired
Anal is how boys are created

Who really is Chute?

Re: Fix Me please. 10 years, 11 months ago #149163

Kenny Densonroo wrote:
Act exactly like me.

Jokes aside, you need to stop finding reasons to punish people. Figure out the difference between admin disrespect and criticism. For example if I said "Peter, you shouldn't punish him for saying female dog curse word" that's criticism. If I said "Peter you stupid admin, that's not punishable you idiot" that's disrespect. If someone disagrees with you or -Supports you, don't go and flame them. Just let it be.. If you need examples of how to act, look up to Jay, Solar, Emp, Kid, Kenny, Boots (especially Boots, since, no offense to either of you, but you both have higher pitched voices, and Boots and learned to deal people hating him for it in a respectable way), Key,

THIS
  • Sneaky
  • Legendary Member

Re: Fix Me please. 10 years, 11 months ago #149164

Kenny Densonroo wrote:
Key,

..Continue....
  • TheKeyLimit
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • 50 MB straight to your router kid

real ones know

Re: Fix Me please. 10 years, 11 months ago #149167

zackz11 wrote:
TheVikingGhost wrote:
Whenever I see you I feel like your constantly screaming (yes, screaming) about someone breaking rules. Tone your voice down, and just talk like a normal person and call an admin if necessary.

Good luck dude!

Yes I feel the same. Let some thing go once in a while. Such as RDM like it happens to me I don't rage about it unless it was just blatant RDM where they are just doing it to troll.

Peter i am happy that you finally try to be more mature
(Just asking what you can do bether is your first step)
Last Edit: 10 years, 11 months ago by Mike the Ripper.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds