Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Most Likely Leaving
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Most Likely Leaving

Most Likely Leaving 10 years, 11 months ago #148990

Hello,

I have decided that I may be considering leaving. I have met some nice people along my way but I just cant continue. I feel as if I am treated unfairly from others. For Example: Rory, Vinny, Wolf, and Zech had received moderator. They were all here for 1 month. I have been in FP for 6 months and because I have tried for 6 months and gotten Sh*t in return I really think it is time. I will be considering this but not completley.

From, Peta
  • AviatorMaster
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • 777-200LR ^
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Most Likely Leaving 10 years, 11 months ago #148996

Petter bye
1362278089865.jpg
  • PUNISHED-z11
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • This is good, isn't it?

Last Edit: 10 years, 11 months ago by PUNISHED-z11.

Re: Most Likely Leaving 10 years, 11 months ago #148999

Ever hear of quality over quantity?
  • Jochs
  • Former Owner
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mike the Ripper

Re: Most Likely Leaving 10 years, 11 months ago #149001

ImThatPeterGriffin wrote:
Hello,

I have decided that I may be considering leaving. I have met some nice people along my way but I just cant continue. I feel as if I am treated unfairly from others. For Example: Rory, Vinny, Wolf, and Zech had received moderator. They were all here for 1 month. I have been in FP for 6 months and because I have tried for 6 months and gotten Sh*t in return I really think it is time. I will be considering this but not completley.

From, Peta

Your Attitude is what stops me from supporting you. You have the complete wrong mindset about getting anywhere in this community. Sure, you have been here longer than some other moderators, but that doesn't mean you have generally improved (which i know you have) But maybe not to the moderator standards. your way of thinking is that you were here longer, so you deserve to have admin first, but that's not how getting staff works. You aren't entitled to becoming a staff member just for being in the community for a long time, its earned through the proper attitude and acceptance of the criticism around you. If this truly is your farewell, then i wish you the best. If its not, i will see you around. PS: I mean all this in the most respectful way possible, i have no problems with you as a person.
  • Woa55
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • What has the World Come to?

Re: Most Likely Leaving 10 years, 11 months ago #149005

I understand what all of you are saying but I have tried extremely hard for 6 months. At the next meeting 8. And if i don't get it than THAN 9!
  • AviatorMaster
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • 777-200LR ^

Re: Most Likely Leaving 10 years, 11 months ago #149007

The first meeting after me, kittai and clyde got moderator we all again applied for more powers, but this time only kittai and clyde got the promotion, sure i got upset and could not understand why i did not get promoted, but instead of leaving the community i asked my peers why i did not get promoted and tried my hardest to correct these issues, now i am an admin having got my promotion by trying my best to improve over past faults.

Peter if you don't get the promotion don't just leave be the better man and ask your peers what you can improve on.
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dare To Zlatan

Re: Most Likely Leaving 10 years, 11 months ago #149009

ImThatPeterGriffin wrote:
I understand what all of you are saying but I have tried extremely hard for 6 months. At the next meeting 8. And if i don't get it than THAN 9!

It took me forever to get Operator, because I was trusted, then demoted, then trusted again. I was demoted for inactivity but thats not important. Just because you've been here a long time doesn't guarantee that you will get promoted, but it does help. I was in FP for two years before I was Operator. Did I ever think "Man this is taking too long, Ima go and leave"? I didn't. It took me forever to even get trusted on TTT (Partly because it didn't exist, partly because I still played RP a lot). Patience is key. Making threads like this makes staff want to support you less. You need to get a friendlyier attitude, spend more time on JB and less on RP, be strict but forgiving and make sure people know why they were punished, this mean type it in chat.
  • King Kenny
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Retired
Anal is how boys are created

Who really is Chute?

Re: Most Likely Leaving 10 years, 11 months ago #149011

Again?
  • Theharibokid
  • Platinum Boarder
The happy world of haribo
01/10/12 20:32:36 |FP| Clocket was killed by |FP| Clocket with a |FP| Clocket

Re: Most Likely Leaving 10 years, 11 months ago #149015

I may of not been here long but if i am not promoted i wouldnt get mad i would just work harder and do well and might get promoted next time jsut dont give up mate.
  • Polaris
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Most Likely Leaving 10 years, 11 months ago #149018

if you have the willpower you can withstand the rejection the isolation, think of the rejections as a "look at your ways" ask people what they think your bad parts are and try to fix them
  • SamPhoenix
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Vanity
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

She can paint a pretty picture but this story has a twist. The paintbrush is a razor and the canvas is her wrist.
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds