Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

[Deathrun] Staff List
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: [Deathrun] Staff List

[Deathrun] Staff List 8 years, 7 months ago #231188

This topic will provide you all information about the Friendly Players Deathrun staffmembers.

Head Administrators
The Head Administrator is the highest ranking position on the server. This team has the final word about everything around/on the server, and full access to the administration system. If you find any gamebreaking bug, or you need to report something really important then I strongly suggest that you contact one of the decelopers listed below:

|FP| Chuteuk - Microsoft - Owner/developer l Chuteuk's Steam
|FP| TheEMP - Owner/Developer l EMP's Steam
|Z||FP| RedPowder - Owner l RedPowder's Steam

Super Administrators
The Super Administrator team is the leading team for the server. If you have any problem with one of the staffmembers, or you see one of them abusing their commands then please contact one of the people in the Super Administrator team, this team also happily helps you out with anything else regarding DeathRun. This team consists out of the following people:

Administrators
The Administrator team keeps the server clean from rulebreakers, much like the Moderator Team. This team has higher level administration privileges, the privilege to ban players from the server. If you see a hacker, massive rulebreaker or anything else that's against the rules then please contact one or post a ban request on the forums. This team exists out of the following people:

Moderators
The moderation team keeps the DeathRun servers clean, they can deal with most situations on the server. The moderator team exists out of the following people:

Interested in becoming a staff member on the Friendly Players DeathRun servers? Then you can make a topic in the category server applications, with the following template. Make sure you read the entire template topic and follow the instructions carefully. If you need any help with it then contact one of the people from above, preferably not the Head Administrators.

If people are claiming they are a staff member and they are not on this list, then please contact a (Super) Administrator so they can deal with it. Staff members will also never ask for any personal details/passwords. If they're doing so then please contact a Super Administrator immediately.
  • EMP
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • FP Owner/Developer
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Add me on Steam!

Last Edit: 7 years, 3 months ago by EMP.
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds