Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

FP NEEDS TO COME BACK
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: FP NEEDS TO COME BACK

Re: FP NEEDS TO COME BACK 8 years, 2 months ago #232379

As much as i want FP RP to make a comeback, i have lost that belief entirely.

DarkRP on FP servers have been my favourite place in the past, but it's just not like that anymore. Sure lots of us have climbed to become some of the servers most powerful players (in terms of ingame power), and we even managed to climb up in ranks onto the staff team. People wanted the best for the RP server, and we have donated our time and possesions to make it run. Thing is, it is just not like this anymore.
About 1 year and 4 months ago we were told we would get a reboot "soon," but here we are still waiting for it. If FP RP is to ever come back as a playable server, it'll have to be from scraps and i mean all the way from the bottom. We lacked content, people left because they unlocked everything and then had nothing to do besides raiding when someone decided to have a base. Nobody ever builded a base though, because you know C4, airstrikes and stuff.
We need a completely new playerbase, and we need entirely new content for the server. When that time finally (and i seriously mean finally because we have waited so fucking long!) comes, us players in the staff team will make sure that the new server is going to be a place you want to stay.
  • Kargiish
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: FP NEEDS TO COME BACK 8 years, 2 months ago #232380

golden days are over fam
  • Hellsdevil
  • Legendary Member
  • MrJ0K3RZ: you are the definition of autism
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

FP Community Ambassador

Re: FP NEEDS TO COME BACK 8 years, 2 months ago #232382

I'm sorry to tell you, but FP is dead. It has been for a long time. I recommend you just go and find another server to play on, join a new community. This one has had a good run, but it can't stay up any longer.
  • MainManMatty
  • Gold Boarder
  • What in the blue idol?

Re: FP NEEDS TO COME BACK 8 years, 2 months ago #232384

T_T You guys... are pathetic. You make me sick. Everyone says FP is dead cause we dont have the "reboot" update. FUCK THE UPDATE FP isnt about fucking content its about hanging with your friends doing crazy shit. You might be right about the reboot but you know what? We dont need the reboot,we just need a revising. FP is chock full of potential and all it takes is some effort. (something you guys lost i guess) FP has risen alot higher then many places and the only thing that went wrong is failed update and losing people. But hey all we need to do is play like we used to do. Crypto, when you tell me to look somewhere else to find a place better than FP I swear to god id better not hear that shit again or ill wring you neck. Kargiish,you say alot of things drove players away WELL FUCK i guess we better fix that,think of a way to make things more fair to everyone. I guess that what meeting are for numbnuts. We dont need fancy shit, we just need a litte revising dude. You guys need to just help out and this can go real smooth. Not like we cant make FP a great place again but you guys think its over. Fuck that,its not over till i say so. So come on,lets get started shall we?
  • The Lawless
  • Senior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: FP NEEDS TO COME BACK 8 years, 2 months ago #232385

goodluck fam
  • Hellsdevil
  • Legendary Member
  • MrJ0K3RZ: you are the definition of autism
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

FP Community Ambassador

Re: FP NEEDS TO COME BACK 8 years, 2 months ago #232386

It's dead.
Accept it and move on.
  • Viz
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Re: FP NEEDS TO COME BACK 8 years, 2 months ago #232387

iiihii how to say its a playing garry mod in base for 16 hour day for biggest progress server....... im not heffing the so much fun with noclippo gamer garbovski harper
  • wonderland
  • Senior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
"I'm going to blackmail you with this" - TheVikingGhost

Re: FP NEEDS TO COME BACK 8 years, 2 months ago #232388

pls ban mrj0k3rz he cheat big hack aimbot
  • Viz
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Re: FP NEEDS TO COME BACK 8 years, 2 months ago #232389

So whats the plan? Anybody gonna pitch any ideas? Actually we just need to play on the serv basically but yeah thats about it
  • The Lawless
  • Senior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 8 years, 2 months ago by The Lawless.

Re: FP NEEDS TO COME BACK 8 years, 2 months ago #232390

The Lawless wrote:
So whats the plan? Anybody gonna pitch any ideas? Actually we just need to play on the serv basically but yeah thats about it

i think if u play 16hrs~ a day maybe server will be very popular )
  • Viz
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP