Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Crocodile - Stranded Application
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Crocodile - Stranded Application

Re: Crocodile - Stranded Application 9 years, 8 months ago #214829

Vulpes Inculta wrote:
solely based on experiences on those servers would be asinine.

+Support, to be honest he plays alright on Stranded, he annoys the hell out of me but was a pretty good mod on Jailbreak last year. He also behaves decently for the most part on HL2RP so other servers he is good on.
  • PUNISHED-z11
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • This is good, isn't it?
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Last Edit: 9 years, 8 months ago by PUNISHED-z11.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Crocodile

Re: Crocodile - Stranded Application 9 years, 8 months ago #214830

Granny wrote:
Vulpes Inculta wrote:
Slappy wrote:
Crocodile wrote:
Is that all you think I'm made of? Destruction? Untrustworthyness? Nobody is perfect, Granny, Not even you.

Staff need to be perfect, and seriously, is that your excuse? "uses powers to destroy server, nobody's perfect".
You say this like you're the perfect staff member. *cough* TTT *cough cough*

And honestly, it was over a year ago. If we just keep denying the same person over and over again for the same reasons, how can we know they've truly changed?

I'm not going to constantly hang onto bullshit excuses and prior experiences to consistently deny someone for their past actions. Which is what I've seen every person here do. You guys constantly hang onto the past and furthermore act like your shit don't stink. This arrogant attitude that you guys portray is pretty much saying that you're the perfect staff member and you cannot and have not done anything wrong ever. Which is bullshit and we all know it. Even if it wasn't staff in FP. Yes he has done really bad things before but again, that was over a damn year ago. This isn't DarkRP and this isn't HL2RP so to deny him solely based on experiences on those servers would be asinine. Give the kid a fucking chance and stop being assholes.

+support

Actually plays stranded and isn't a minge when playing with him.
How many chances are we gonna give him? Also, I don't know if you know since you said this isn't Hl2 and this isn't DarkRP, him an a few others partaked I'm destroying the old stranded server.
Did you not read everything I said? I know about what happened, hence mentioning "it happened over a year ago". OVER A YEAR AGO.
  • Rocinante
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I’ll die smiling
Steam Name: |FP| Strider (Formerly Professor Titties)
Former TTT Admin for 7 months,TTT staff for a year in total
Former Flood Operator for 4 months

Whenever you feel like arguing

"If religion were true, its followers would not try to bludgeon their young into an artificial conformity; but would merely insist on their unbending quest for truth, irrespective of artificial backgrounds or practical consequences."

H. P. Lovecraft

Re: Crocodile - Stranded Application 9 years, 8 months ago #214834

Vulpes Inculta wrote:
Granny wrote:
Vulpes Inculta wrote:
Slappy wrote:
Crocodile wrote:
Is that all you think I'm made of? Destruction? Untrustworthyness? Nobody is perfect, Granny, Not even you.

Staff need to be perfect, and seriously, is that your excuse? "uses powers to destroy server, nobody's perfect".

And honestly, it was over a year ago. If we just keep denying the same person over and over again for the same reasons, how can we know they've truly changed?

I'm not going to constantly hang onto bullshit excuses and prior experiences to consistently deny someone for their past actions. Which is what I've seen every person here do. You guys constantly hang onto the past and furthermore act like your shit don't stink. This arrogant attitude that you guys portray is pretty much saying that you're the perfect staff member and you cannot and have not done anything wrong ever. Which is bullshit and we all know it. Even if it wasn't staff in FP. Yes he has done really bad things before but again, that was over a damn year ago. This isn't DarkRP and this isn't HL2RP so to deny him solely based on experiences on those servers would be asinine. Give the kid a fucking chance and stop being assholes.

+support

How many chances are we gonna give him? Also, I don't know if you know since you said this isn't Hl2 and this isn't DarkRP, him an a few others partaked I'm destroying the old stranded server.
Did you not read everything I said? I know about what happened, hence mentioning "it happened over a year ago". OVER A YEAR AGO.
I thought you were talking about TTT
  • Granny
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Crocodile - Stranded Application 9 years, 8 months ago #214846

Granny wrote:
Vulpes Inculta wrote:
Granny wrote:
Vulpes Inculta wrote:
Slappy wrote:
Crocodile wrote:

+support

I thought you were talking about TTT
Only the first sentence is about TTT which was about Slappy.
  • Rocinante
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I’ll die smiling
Steam Name: |FP| Strider (Formerly Professor Titties)
Former TTT Admin for 7 months,TTT staff for a year in total
Former Flood Operator for 4 months

Whenever you feel like arguing

"If religion were true, its followers would not try to bludgeon their young into an artificial conformity; but would merely insist on their unbending quest for truth, irrespective of artificial backgrounds or practical consequences."

H. P. Lovecraft

Re: Crocodile - Stranded Application 9 years, 8 months ago #214932

Oi m8 its me crocodile

No but seriously, Good job!

Last Edit: 9 years, 8 months ago by Gangster_Story.

Re: Crocodile - Stranded Application 9 years, 8 months ago #214934

• Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dare To Zlatan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sam-Fisher
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds