Username Password: Remember me

Anon's CCA Application.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Anon's CCA Application.

Anon's CCA Application. 8 years, 10 months ago #229870

Steam Name:Anon

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:49656776

Why do you want to become a CCA Unit? :So i can be part of the combine, enforce their laws
and to be part of and contribute in interesting roleplay scenarios involving the CCA/The combine.

What are your characters special abilities and disabilities? :

Disabilities: Has a history of being to strict or to aggressive, but is learning to control it.

Abilties: Used to play in a football team which gave him lots of stamina and endurance .
Skilled Shooter

What kind of personality does your character give? :Strong willed and always ready for the worste case scenario, team leader and serious. Though he may look tough on the outside and very serious he is very respectful and supportive with fellow comrades.

What are you expected to do in the CCA? :I am expected to keep everything in order , make sure there are no violent civil vs civil acts , maintain peace and order at all costs while not endangering any other civilians.

How do you think the CCA will be like for you? :New , definitely a new expirience in the rp games ive played, ive been admin before and to be honest i think this wont be that different.

Please write a backstory of how your character became the CCA Unit you are(A Few good lines) :
Many people died along with friends and comrades with the portal storms it was very unfortunate but
nothing too much to weight him down , with the death of his wife and kids before the incident Lancelot grew cold and learned that not everything goes the way you think it will.He was taken to a shelter amongst others who were all from different backstories and who were just terrified and lost due to the events that had taken place.

A couple of years later , AFter the Combines had taken over ME and a couple of others were taken to a what seemed like preservation zone called city 17 it was huge and most of the walls were made of reinforced steel. Robots in massive quantities were released from there, coming down to retrieve personal data such as face structures and blood samples, it all seemed as if it was taken straight out of a scifi gameIt was there that i was inspired to join the combine because i knew that they are the new Alphas.
some years later a me and a couple of others were transferred into another one of those Reservatory looking place city 18 is what they called it, it was there that began to unfold a new story a new part of my life with the combines.

Please write a 10 - 15 line role-play as a CCA Unit (the more you write, the better):
CCA.05-07-001 Says: Whats Going on here
CCA.05-07-001 Says: Apply

???? ??????? says:John Shiveros sir ID:68837

CCA.05-07-001 Says: Checks interacts with a small datapad, then the datapad makes a small beep.
CCA.05-07-001 Says: says: Everything clear.

CCA.05-07-001 Says:What happened here ::CCA.05-07-001:: Said looking on the man laying on the floor with what seemed to be a scrape on his leg.

John Shiveros:This man Went awol and said that there was something following him and he started to run , but did not see were he was going and tripped.

CCA.05-07-001 Inspected the man that was lying on the floor in pain.

CCA.05-07-001 Says:Get up citizen and Get your self patched up , You John help him.

John shiveros : yes sir right away!

CCA.05-07-001 Says:Make sure you clean this mess up or ill come back for you and teach you a memorable lesson CCA.05-07-001 Said pointing at the trash can that the man had tripped over.

CCA.05-07-001 Says:I wil come back to him and talk to him make sure hes right in his head NOW MOVE ALONG.

John shiveros says : Right away sir!
John Shiveros Nodded and took the injured man and lifted him up and started walking over to the apartments.

CCA.05-07-001 looked as he took the man to the apt. and felt a small breeze behind him.
CCA.05-07-001 diregarded it and carried on with surveilance.

<<IC>>

Name:Lancelot Nova
CID:99586
Hair Color:Jet black
Eye Color: Silverish grey
Facial Hair:Scruffy beard
Race:Caucasian
Height:6'0
Weight:183 lb
Distinguishing Marks:Short Scar on his left eye.
Do you have any affiliation with the CCA?:no
List previous fields you are experienced in:Sports athelete,Special Forces Engineer/Marksman
Explain the reason you want to enlist in the CCA:To enforce the law and keep everyone in order.
Have you received any infractions from an officer? If yes, explain. :No
Do you understand the consequences if you are to betray the CCA? (Public Amputation) Yes i am very aware.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Anon's CCA Application. 8 years, 10 months ago #229871

I went on hl2rp once. Went up a ladder and got killed. Thought i would let you know.
  • Yalnif
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Kneel Before Me
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
For Ricardo and Youssef

Re: Anon's CCA Application. 8 years, 10 months ago #229887

Played with Lancelot yesterday, really fun guy who strives to help new HL2RP players like myself. I kinda think he deserves it, seems like a commited player.
  • Melvin Corn
  • Expert Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Anon's CCA Application. 8 years, 10 months ago #229893

Thank you for deciding to make an application, but unfortunately there are some faults I would like you to fix before I can accept you.

1. Tidy your application up by, for example, simply removing some of the unnecessary spaces, and make use of bold text and other text types to make your application seem more professional.

2. All military were either killed or turned into Overwatch units once the Combine seized control of Earth.

3. Explain more events specific to your character in your backstory, such as your character's life before the war, and how your characterer acted during the seven war instead of just stating what resulted because of the invasion.

4. Explain some of your character traits in your backstory. You mention being a footballer and a skilled marksman, yet none of this is explained in your backstory.

5. Tidy up your roleplay situation by implying changing your character's actions into /me instead of saying. I would also like you to include more fearRP in your situation, remember you're an 05 which really is just a citizen in armor.

Other than that I thought you rarely stepped out of line while playing on the server, and that you could make a good addition to any future CCA roleplay if you fix your application.
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dare To Zlatan
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds