Username Password: Remember me

DeDeTee - CCA Application - HL2:RP
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: DeDeTee - CCA Application - HL2:RP

DeDeTee - CCA Application - HL2:RP 8 years, 10 months ago #229643

Steam Name: |FP| DeDeTee

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:23905467

Why do you want to become a CCA Unit?:To assist in the well-being, and upkeep of the nexus

What are your characters special abilities and disabilities?: Abilities: Acrobatics (Break times in the nexus prove useful for training in the event if needed)
Disabilities: Combat (Not over-skilled in combat)

What kind of personality does your character give?: Silent

What are you expected to do in the CCA?: Keep watch over the city depending on division, My character is skilled in electronics and wishes to be in the GRID Division

How do you think the CCA will be like for you?: Hard-work attending the nexus

Please write a backstory of how your character became the CCA Unit you are: Henry Dellums, GRID EpU, Time Rupture. Henry Dellums, citizen of C18. Henry Dellums worked in a garage, fixing, tampering, and testing on most things that would come to him. He founded most of his parts from the dumpster outside the ration supply at the nexus, he had finally the stomach to apply for CCA, in hopes to be in the GRID Division.

Please write a 10 - 15 line role-play as a CCA Unit:

CCA-144-GRID-EpU: 03, I'm tasking you with the orders of fixing the currently broken cameras around C18, camera #34, #29, #13 are offline, get this done, I'll put in good word with the GRID SeC, disappoint, and you will be tasked with a different division.
CCA-194-GRID-03: Yes sir.
CCA-194-GRID-03 Navigates his way throughout the nexus to find the camera #34
CCA-194-GRID-03 Upon finding it, he instantly notices the problem, the cords have split
CCA-194-GRID-03 Attempts to splice the cords together with what limited tools supplied
CCA-194-GRID-03 Succeeds, with what little luck on his side
CCA-194-GRID-03: 1 Down, 2 more to go
CCA-194-GRID-03 Enters the slums to find camera #29, when he is confronted by two rebels, carrying makeshift blunt weapons
Ted O'connors: Get around him!
CCA-194-GRID-03: Get back!
CCA-194-GRID-03 Pulls out a feeble 7/8 Size wrench, in hopes of intimidating the rebels
CCA-194-GRID-03 Wasn't prepared for combat, and is overwhelmed by the situation, breathing heavily
Jorn Outam Stabs what seems to be a broken wooden plank he found on the ground in his leg
CCA-194-GRID-03 Yells out in pain, and falls to the ground
Ted O'connors: Quickly grab whats on him
CCA-194-GRID-03 Is jerked around as they search his body
Once Finished, the two rebels drag his body to the dumpster in front of the ration supply, badly wounded, reinforcements on their way. He survived.
Two weeks after recovery he approaches the GRID EpU
CCA-144-GRID-EpU: Don't worry, you will retain your rank, although you still have a job to do, get going.

Name: Henry Dellums
CID: #####
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Facial Hair: Stubble
Race: Hispanic
Height: 170cm
Weight: 90kg
Distinguishing Marks: None
Do you have any affiliation with the CCA?: No
List previous fields you are experienced in: Mechanic, Engineer
Explain the reason you want to enlist in the CCA: Provide assistance and help towards the nexus
Have you received any infractions from an officer?: No
Do you understand the consequences if you are to betray the CCA?: Yes
  • dedetee
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Grolag Hortump
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Stinkpot
The topic has been locked.

Re: DeDeTee - CCA Application - HL2:RP 8 years, 10 months ago #229651

You don't need to reapply. All who have been accepted in the past will have the whitelist.

Krugerman12 wrote:
The CCA training season will take place Saturday 12 EST, and the server will open to the public shortly after its completion. Everyone who has been accepted in the past or recently, please be on time.

scrub
  • Reventius
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici.

Re: DeDeTee - CCA Application - HL2:RP 8 years, 10 months ago #229652

You've already been accepted in the past.
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dare To Zlatan
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds