Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Just a question

Just a question 8 years, 10 months ago #229586

I've been looking up and down to attempt to find my answers but I couldn't really find anything so I have decided to ask in case someone can answer my question.

1. I've heard that we are no longer using roll rp on the server, if this is the case then might I ask what exactly we are using?

2. I remember reading about the big cloud 16 thing and abandoning the clockwork mods for hl2rp (I think) If we have abandoned the old mods then which ones are we using now? If I'm just tripping out and we are using the old mods a link to the current one would be great because I deleted my mods a while back.

3. Finally what happens If I can't attend the big CCA training session because of timezones?

An answer to these 3 questions would be real great and I'm super excited for the re opening of the server.
  • Sam-Fisher
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Silence is golden. Too bad nobody is buying.
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Last Edit: 8 years, 10 months ago by Sam-Fisher.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Just a question 8 years, 10 months ago #229587

-Thats true, the new system is "counter-rp" its basically where you just rp out a situation using common sense

-We just changed systems, we went to nutscript now, were basically using the same exact things just on ns; steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=453598803 <-- Thats the content pack if you need it

-Youll either be trained privately, or something else. Theyre currently thinking on it
  • Wilfred
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • aw man
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sam-Fisher

Re: Just a question 8 years, 10 months ago #229591

Wilfred wrote:
-Thats true, the new system is "counter-rp" its basically where you just rp out a situation using common sense

How would a common sense RP battle go between those who are equally matched? Furthermore how do you decide the outcome of interacting with those that can't use common sense like an inanimate object or an NPC? (If I remember correctly what a grid once told me once you have to roll to determine an outcome when fixing stuff or maybe I'm just tripping again I dunno)
  • Sam-Fisher
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Silence is golden. Too bad nobody is buying.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds