Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Civil Protection Application - SkezZHD (Fixed)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Civil Protection Application - SkezZHD (Fixed)

Civil Protection Application - SkezZHD (Fixed) 8 years, 9 months ago #229582

Steam Name: ϡCapitan SkezZHD

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:30862688

Why do you want to become a CCA Unit?: I've been playing HL2RP for about 2 years, I then went to MetroRP played that for around 6 or 7 months now and I'd like to go back to HL2RP again, reason I want to become a CCA because I did have one for around a year, I know quite alot of how to play as one, I of course am really rusty at it but I will learn rather quickly again. Plus I only really enjoy to either play as a CCA Unit or a Resistance member.

What are your characters special abilities and disabilities?: She knows how to fire a gun properly, she knows how to use Pistols aswell as SMG's/Rifles such as the Mp7 fairly well, she knows how to do tactical manouverings due to her being a Police Officer. She can run fairly fast for a fair amount of time having good condition, she's fairly strong for being a woman, having a rather trained build.
But due to her being a woman her disadvantage may be because of her size, standing at 5'8 feet she's alot shorter then most people but can also be an advantage as in going for the crotch or ducking from peoples attacks depending if they use a weapon or not.
She also may have a disadvantage towards stronger people due to her being a woman, but its mostly with strength and that, she does know hand to hand combat due to being a police officer along with Civil Protection trainings, even if shes weaker doesnt mean her punches wont hurt.

She doesnt have any disabilities.

What kind of personality does your character give?: Depends really, I mean she shows off a fairly scary expression towards Citizens and if she would be a high ranked unit at any point she'd show them a fairly scary and tough personality.

What are you expected to do in the CCA?: Keep the citizens together making sure they do what they are supposed to, prevent people from doing crimes against eachother and the Civil Protection units, making sure the citizens knows their place and who's the boss really and prevent resistance factions from attacking the combines/Civil Protection units or the City Administrator. Make sure to take the resistance members out at any cost aswell really.

How do you think the CCA will be like for you?: Not sure, probably really fun to be honest as I do enjoy to RP as one, I mean its really hard to say as the server isnt up yet, bit I'm sure I'll enjoy it alot as I do enjoy to play as a CCA more then anything else really.

Please write a backstory of how your character became the CCA Unit you are(A Few good lines):
As all of this started she lived in Boston, America. She lived with her boyfriend Richard.
When all of this first started she was at her work as a police officer in Boston.
As the combines first came there was holes forming in the sky, she had no clue what they were and as everyone else she kinda paniced, she soon after a few minutes started seeing what seem'd to be ships, some kind of spaceships, at first she had no clue what she was seeing, trying to make her way back home as quick as possible. It took her around an hour to even get close to her house due to the people panicing around her, everyone in the street, most of them just stood there looking up towards what seem'd to be space ships, didnt seem possible but... everyone saw them. As she had made her way up her doorway she soon quickly opened the door and went in to see where he was, she didnt find him for several minutes as she started to panic even more as he soon came up behind her seemingly to just of come home from shopping or something, as she saw him she quickly went in to hug her thinking he was gone somewhere else, they soon locked the door to hide themselves inside there or atleast hope nothing would happen to them.

After around an hour or two of hiding they soon started to hear gunshots, from both humans aswell as the I guess 'aliens', they lasted fighting for around 3 hours before it all soon stopped, having no clue what to do they just sat in their home for a few minutes after the gunfire died out, hearing the doors in her apartments being kicked open, soon after a few short minutes their door got kicked in, the Combine units walked inside their room searching it throughly as they soon found her and Richard, as they did they grabbed them both and pulled them out on the streets, soon after grabbing her they put the two of them in two separate tank looking vehicles they used for transporting the people, they sent the two of them to different locations, she was put in City 18 while he was put who knows where.

After living in City 18 for several weeks having no clue what to do at all, mostly sitting there crying from not knowing where he was or if she was ever going to see him again she soon thought of joining the Civil Protection Units to try and maybe find him that way, soon walking up to one of them as she spoke to one of the units about it, getting asked the questions why she wants to do so and so on, hopefully giving them the answers they want to hear.

Please write a 10 - 15 line role-play as a CCA Unit (the more you write, the better):

**There's fairly loud groans heard from the alley for anyone passing by.

**CCA-Union.174 walks past the alley holding his stunstick in her right hand as she soon stops turning himself to her left as he hears the noices from it, she'd carefully make her way closer to the area while she would speak into the radio

CCA-Union.174: /radio "This is unit 136, possible 10-107M at the Plaza area."

**As the unit moves closer the groans grows louder, if he would move past the corner he would see a citizen holding what seems to be a brick, slamming it into a CCA Unit's head as he lays on the ground, clearly not noticed the unit yet.

**CCA-Union.174 remains as silent as she can, slowly clipping it onto her utility belt as she soon slowly grabs ahold of her 9mm as he unclips it from his belt, soon moving her left hand over to the pistol aswell, grasping ahold of it aiming it at the man as she approaches, flicking the safety off with a really light click as she yells out "Don't move!"her aim dead eyed at him.

**As the man continues to beat the what seems to be unconcious unit, he soon hears the unit yelling, quickly turning his head to his left as he sees the unit aiming her gun as he slowly stands himself up dropping the bloodied brick, moving his arms up slightly as he says "D-Don't shoot."

**CCA-Union.174 keeps her aim at the man finger on the trigger as she soon yells out at the man again with a stern tone "Get on your knee's and put your hands on your head now!"as she says this she moves up rather quickly keeping her aim at him at all time, ready to fire if necessary.

**As the unit moves up closer the man soon slowly does as she said, moving himself down onto his knee's putting his hands behind his head as he looks at her, clearly terrified looking as he soon says "D-Don't shoot me, please..."

**CCA-Union.174 moves up next to the unit as she keeps her aim at the man, soon speaking into the radio moving her left arm up to the side of her helmet but her right hand continuing to have a dead aim on the man as she watches him

**CCA-Union.174: /radio "We got an officer down at the Alley, closeby to Plaza. I got one suspect here, requesting an additional unit to back me up."

**As the unit speaks in the radio the man seems to be eyeing something, he'd soon look towards the units firearm which lays beside him to his left, the man would seem to quickly try to run up to grab the gun, moving his arms off of his head as he does so moving forward, doing so as quick as humanly possible.

**CCA-Union.174 would see the man doing this as she still has her eyes on him, she'd aim towards the mans chest area with her one hand as she fires off a single round, soon moving her left hand from her helmet to grab the gun holding it in both hands now as she fires 2 more rounds into his chest area and left shoulder.

**As the man tries to make his way to the gun he'd soon let out a really loud groan of pain as he is hit in the chest, soon falling backwards as he gets hit two more times, falling down onto his back as he'd gurgle blood from his mouth after a few seconds of laying there, coughing badly as he'd slightly try to move but failing, the man soon would have his life slowly fading away.

**The man would be shot in the middle of his chest area once, to the left side of his chest and on his left shoulder. Clearly deceased.

**CCA-Union.174 keeps her aim at the man as he falls onto the ground, moving up quickly beside him and the other unit on the ground as she eyes the man, soon as she moves past the gun thats beside the unit she moves her left foot to kick the gun towards the units feet where he lays, soon speaking into the radio as she sees the man dead

CCA-Union.174: /radio "Suspect is down in the Alley, everythings clear for now."

**After a few short minutes there would be 3 units arriving at the scene, one of them moving up to the unit on the ground fairly quickly whilst the other 2 seems to be clearing the area, he'd seem to look over the unit's body searching for his wounds, soon to be found that his head was smashed in by the brick clearly laying deceased.

**CCA-Union.174 moves in grabbing the units gun as she clips it to her utility belt, soon watching the dead Anti-Citizen as she would clip her own pistol, soon moving up beside him as she'd grab ahold of his feet, soon starting to drag him with her towards the Nexus, as she does so she'd move into the nexus and move him into the incenerator and burn his body.

=========================================================
Name: Chloe Stonebridge
CID: 325122
Hair Color: Dark Brown Rather Reddish.
Eye Color: Dark Blue Rather Brigh.
Facial Hair: None as shes a woman.
Race: Caucasian/Fair Skinned.
Height: 5'8Ft
Weight: Around 115 Pounds.
Distinguishing Marks: None.
Do you have any affiliation with the CCA?: None.
List previous fields you are experienced in: Police Officer.
Explain the reason you want to enlist in the CCA: I want to help and benefit the CCA with what they do, help them to keep the Citizens in control, make sure whats best for the CCA/Union is made.
Have you received any infractions from an officer? If yes, explain.: None.
Do you understand the consequences if you are to betray the CCA? (Public Amputation) Yes, I do understand this.
  • SkezZHD
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 8 years, 9 months ago by SkezZHD.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Civil Protection Application - SkezZHD 8 years, 9 months ago #229584

Thank you for applying for CCA, but unfortunately you have forgoten to include a CCA unit rp scenario, and I'd also appreciate it if you could include some disabilities that don't revolve around gender.

Once these changes are made I will re-evaluate your application in time for the server launch.
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dare To Zlatan
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
The following user(s) said Thank You: SkezZHD

Re: Civil Protection Application - SkezZHD 8 years, 9 months ago #229585

OH realised I forgot the RP Scenario fixing it right now.

Fixed
  • SkezZHD
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 8 years, 9 months ago by SkezZHD.

Re: Civil Protection Application - SkezZHD 8 years, 9 months ago #229607

Your roleplay scenario is good, but you should make it more like of the format of what is in game, rather than broken up into sections like you did.

For example:

**There is a loud noise coming from the alley.
-UNION 05: /radio This is Unit 136, I got a 10-107M at (Whatever the street is called), going to check it out.
-UNION 05: /me pulls out his stunstick as he enters the alleyway.
**The noises continually become louder.
-UNION 05: /me quickly clips his stunstick onto his belt and grabs his 9MM pistol.

And so on.
Also, since there are no longer any rolls, they won't be necessary to include in the scenario.

Thanks.
  • Reventius
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici.
Last Edit: 8 years, 9 months ago by Reventius.

Re: Civil Protection Application - SkezZHD 8 years, 9 months ago #229801

Reventius wrote:
Your roleplay scenario is good, but you should make it more like of the format of what is in game, rather than broken up into sections like you did.

For example:

**There is a loud noise coming from the alley.
-UNION 05: /radio This is Unit 136, I got a 10-107M at (Whatever the street is called), going to check it out.
-UNION 05: /me pulls out his stunstick as he enters the alleyway.
**The noises continually become louder.
-UNION 05: /me quickly clips his stunstick onto his belt and grabs his 9MM pistol.

And so on.
Also, since there are no longer any rolls, they won't be necessary to include in the scenario.

Thanks.

I fixed it now, hope this works, and I used the ** as the /me's and then I did the /radio thingy, I'm used to long /me's so a reason I did it of course, really how I roleplay aint good at short /me's, hope it aint a problem.
  • SkezZHD
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Civil Protection Application - SkezZHD (Fixed) 8 years, 9 months ago #229803

Accepted, we are going to have a training session tomorrow, Friday, so come on then to receive your whitelist and to be trained.
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dare To Zlatan
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds