Sam Fishers CCA Application 8 years, 10 months ago #229574

In-Game Name:
Mako O'Connor

Steam Name:
Sam Fisher

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:32312185

Why do you want to become a CCA Unit?
I would like to protect the citizens and assist to quell the rebellion of Necrotics and Rebels alike.

What are your characters special abilities and disabilities? Mako is a generally too friendly to a lot of people, he is also not incredibly strong, He does however have previous gun range practice and practiced parkour on a regular basis before the invasion

What kind of personality does your character give? Friendly and calming, Dangerous when provoked

What are you expected to do in the CCA? Keep watch over the citizens of this fine city and protect them from the uprisings of their rebellious fellows
What do you think the CCA will be like for you?
A hard gruelling learning experience filled with danger and morally questionable actions

Please write a back story of how your character became the CCA Unit you are(A Few good lines)

Mako awoke from his bed in a cold sweat he could hear faint screaming in the background.
he ignored it as another nightmare/Hallucination and fell asleep once again.
And once again he awoke to hear more screaming dashing all prospects that it could be a hallucination he jumped out of his bed and peered through the door.
Upon opening the door he noticed huge splashes of blood all across the hallway and some zombie like body parts strewn throughout cluttering the floor, he Swore quietly He looked further up the hallway and saw the source of all the screaming, His next door neighbor Jane. If it was any other person he might have felt guilty for not helping her but her unusual consistency in stealing his rations made him somewhat jaded in his opinion towards her. He didn't spare a second glance as she was devoured by a zombie. Fortunately for him he had prepared ahead for the need for a quick escape.
Mako sprinted to the opposite end of the hall way and smashed through the window and fell 10 feet onto a dumpster filled with bags of cloth. It cushioned his fall and he was relieved to see that the no one had emptied the bin. He kept running dodging past zombies and through alleyways till finally he came to the MTF checkpoint. He screamed with panicked tone "HELP US DAMMIT" ragged cries went unanswered, Suddenly an MTF was thrown screaming from the top of the barricades he hit the ground hard and died upon impact . A zombie then leapt from the barricade at Mako, He raised his arms in front of his face and tried to back away.It landed on his chest with a heavy thump winding Mako and tried to scratch at his face. Mako tried to defend himself but the zombie broke his guard and scratched him under his eye. Mako responded to the scratch with a strong punch to the zombie's head. The punch knocked the zombie off him momentarily but it rolled back into a pouncing position. It pounced at Mako with intent to finish him off but before it can connect a shot rings out from the roof tops the zombie's head crab flies off its head and lands a few meters back.The zombie's lifeless body crashes into Mako knocking him over. he recoils with disgust as his face meets the deformed and rotting face of the lifeless necrotic on top of him.He pushes the body off him and surveys the area for the shooter he sees a black shadow disappear over the crest of a rooftop. A few moments later a MTF ATV Smashes through the checkpoint filled with CCA's they file out in an orderly fashion. A CCA Medic approaches Mako with his pistol raised, he crouches over Mako and sticks his pistol into Mako's temple while he inspects his wound, He say's in a robotic tone "Citizen what caused that scratch on your face?" Mako replies shakily, "One of those things" He slowly points to the corpse next to him. The CCA grunts and then replies "That wound will need sterilization, Submit to anaesthetic citizen". Mako watched as the medic plunged a large needle into his arm and a in a mere few seconds he was unconcious. Later he wakes up slumped on the floor on a train. He sits up on a chair and ponders, Maybe the MTF aren't so bad after all? *Fin*

Please write a 10 - 15 line roleplay as a CCA Unit (the more you write, the better)
** NEW NOTES ** You must Roleplay as a 05 Unit, Nothing Higher!:

Union 05*Walks past an alleyway and hears a rustling from a nearby trash can, He looks into the alleyway*
Union 05:/me Notices a citizen rifling through a trash can
/me Walks up and taps the Citizen on the shoulder
[4"2|Manical Grin...] /me Almost falls over from shock however he regains his balance
/me Grabs the Civilian by the arm and hauls him up
/me speaks in a calm friendly tone
Union 05:Says Hey bud-
/me stops himself mid sentence and audibly clears his throat
/me speaks in a midly authoritative voice
Union 05: Citizen what are you doing?
[4"2|Manical Grin...] /me Speaks with a stuttering nervous tone.
"Wh-what me? n-n-no nothing sir"
[4"2|Manical Grin...] /me Has a distressed smile
Union 05 /me Notices the civilians distressed tone, he quickly scans around for other CCA's, seeing none he looks back towards the citizen and speaks in a reassuring tone
Union 05 Say's Hey calm down man its alright, I'm not going to beat you, you've done nothing wrong
[4"2|Manical Grin...] Say's Yo-your not?
Union 05 Say's Well I can't see any reason why I should believe it or not I'm actually a nice guy under this mask
[4"2|Manical Grin...] Say's Heh thats nice too know
[4"2|Manical Grin...] /Me Smiles Wickedly and starts to laugh manically
Union 05 /me Begins to step away extremely slowly while reaching down towards his holster
Union 05 Say's Di-Did I miss something funny?
[4"2|Manical Grin...] Say's you walked into the wrong alleyway motherfucker
[4"2|Manical Grin...] /me Pulls a makeshift metal knife on the metro cop and jabs at him
/it The knife harmlessly deflects off the cops armour
Union 05 /me Jumps back and nearly trips over from fright
Union 05 Says You motherfucker
[4"2|Manical Grin...]/me Cackle's Manically
[4"2|Manical Grin...] Say's Always wanted to carve me up some pig and you look ripe for the tasting rookie.
Union 05 Say's B-b-back off you c-c-crazy fuck
Union 05 /me Radios for help
[4"2|Manical Grin...] /me Attempts to tackle him to stop him from radioing for help
Union 05 /roll
Union 05 Rolls 68
[4"2|Manical Grin...] /roll
[4"2|Manical Grin...] Rolls 50
[4"2|Manical Grin...]/me Charges at the metrocop in an attempt to tackle him
Union 05 /me Dodges the citizen and kicks him in the stomach
[4"2|Manical Grin...] /me Stumbles and falls over onto the ground still clutching his knife tightly
Union 05 /me Stutters into the radio
Union 05 Radios " U-Union 05 here need h-help in an the alleyway on the l-left of the street opposite the grotto, There is a citizen armed with a knife, I'm 2 b-blocks from the n-nexus.
Union EPU Radios "Understood 05 on my way."
Helix 01 Radios "I'm close I will be there in a few minutes 05"
[4"2|Manical Grin...]/me Gets up off the floor and grips his knife tightly, his lip is bleeding slightly
[4"2|Manical Grin...] Say's Won't catch me off guard like that again piggy
[4"2|Manical Grin...]/me Attempts to stab the metro cop
Union 05 /Roll
Union 05 Rolls 51
[4"2|Manical Grin...] /me Stabs the Metro cop
/it The knife pierces through the armour and cuts him lightly
Union 05 Stumbles back and clutches at his injury
Union 05 /me Swears under his breath
Union 05 /me Pulls out his stunstick and clicks it on
/it The stun stick buzzes and crackles
Union 05 /me Pants through his rebreather and speaks in a deathly serious tone
Union 05 Say L-Lets dance crazy boy
Union 05 /me Adopts a defensive stance with his baton
[4"2|Manical Grin...] /me Grins
[4"2|Manical Grin...] Say'sPlaying defensive are we? Okay I can play that way pussy.
[4"2|Manical Grin...] /me Attempts to stab the metro cop again
[4"2|Manical Grin...] /Roll
[4"2|Manical Grin...] Rolls 16
Union 05 /Roll
Union 05 Rolls 100
[4"2|Manical Grin...] /me Clumsily charges at the Union 05
Union 05 /me Deflects the knife with the hilt of his stun stick and smashes the stick down onto the Anticitizens head
[4"2|Manical Grin...]/me Stumbles back clutching his head
Union 05 /me Pulls out his weapon
Union 05 /me Loads a clip into it and pulls the safety off
[4"2|Manical Grin...] /me Nearly passes out but regains conciousness before he hits the ground
/it The Anticitzens head is now bleeding heavily from the brute force impact of the stun stick
Union 05 /me Raises his pistol
Union 05 /me Speaks rapidly with audible distress in his voice
Union 05 Say's You have left me with no choice but to k-kill you
Union 05 /me Pistol hand shakes rapidly
Union 05 /me Attempts to shoot the Anticitizen in the head
[4"2|Manical Grin...] /me Attempts to stab the Union 05
Union 05 /roll
Union 05 Rolls 51
[4"2|Manical Grin...]/Roll
[4"2|Manical Grin...] Rolls 50
[4"2|Manical Grin...]/Me charges at the Metrocop
Union 05 /me Overcome by fear closes his eyes and releases 8 shots
/it 6 shots miss two hit home into the Anticitizens leg
[4"2|Manical Grin...]/me Stumbles and stops charging the Union 05
/me Union 05 pulls the trigger again but finds that the weapon is out of ammo
Union 05 /me Holsters his pistol and unholsters his stun stick again
Union 05 /me Attempts to hit the Anticitizen with his stun stick
Union 05 /roll
Union 05 rolls 80
[4"2|Manical Grin...]/roll
[4"2|Manical Grin...] Rolls 30
[4"2|Manical Grin...]/me Still dazed from the shots to his leg, he watches as the combine raises his stunstick and steeles himself for the pain
Union 05 /me Brings his stunstick down heavy on the Anticitizens head
/it THe stunstick makes a resounding crack that echoes through the alleyway and electrocutes the Anticitizen knocking him unconcious
[4"2|Manical Grin...]/me Slumps to the ground unconcious
/it A dark figure emerges from the corner behind the 05
/it His masks eye sockets glow orange
Union 05 /me Hears a slow clapping from behind
Union 05 /me Turns to face the noise
Ghost Dvl Says That was almost decent 05, but you were far to friendly with that citizen. Normally I would teach you a lesson for improper protocol when dealing with citizens , but it is clear to me that you've learnt exactly why we have those protocols
Union 05 /me Shakily acknowledges
Union 05 Says C-Clear sir
*Union EPU and Helix 01 Sprint into the alley weapons at the ready*
*They notice the Civilian has been apprehended and lower their weapons*
Union EPU Say's What happened here 05
/it Before the 05 can say anything the ghost Dvl cuts him off
Ghost Dvl Say's This 05 single handedly took down the psycho anticitizen, I would suggest running some tests on this one helix he was quite aggresive and very resistant to pain, I have a feeling he might have been abusing some illegal drugs of some variety
Helix 01 /me Nods
Helix 01 /me Cuffs the unconcious Anticitizen, Hauls him onto his back and walks off back towards the Nexus
Ghost Dvl Say's Must be going now goodbye 05 and don't forget the lesson today has taught you
Union 05 /me Stutters
Union 05 Say's I w-won't sir
Ghost Dvl /me Turns and quickly scrambles up an alleyway pipe onto the roof
Union EpU /me Turns to the 05 and gestures back down the street
Union EPU Say's Come on 05 we're going back to the nexus now
Union 05 /me Nods and replies
Union 05 /me Y-yes s-sir
Union EPU /me Walks off
Union 05 /me Follows the Epu
*END*

<<IC>>
Name: Mako O'Connor
CID: 93436
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color:Green
Facial Hair: Minor Stubble
Race: Irish/Asian
Height: 5'8
Weight: 80 KG
Distinguishing Marks: Scar under his eye
Do you have any affiliation with the CCA? I have always been loyal to the CCA for saving my life as such I have reported any and all crimes commited on my fellow citizens and on CCA officers
List previous fields you are experienced in: Practiced traceur until rules came in to restrict it
Explain the reason you want to enlist in the CCA: I wish to Help the combine keep the cities safe and protect my fellow "law abiding citizens" from harm
Have you received any infractions from an officer? If yes, explain. Not at all
Do you understand the consequences if you are to betray the CCA? Yes

P.S This is an old application I've been working on for a while I don't know if everything is still relevant with the new re opening but I'll be glad to correct it if need be.
  • Sam-Fisher
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Silence is golden. Too bad nobody is buying.
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Last Edit: 8 years, 10 months ago by Sam-Fisher.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Sam Fishers CCA Application 8 years, 10 months ago #229581

Accepted, but for your convenience we are not using the roll system on the new server.
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dare To Zlatan
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds