Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [HL2RP] Server Rules!

[HL2RP] Server Rules! 10 years, 9 months ago #160171

Server Rules
These rules are modified for the FP HL2 RP server, if one is to break these rules multiple times an admin reserves the right to ban you!

1. Do NOT hack or abuse exploits.
2. Do NOT commit Fail-RP.
3. Absolutely NO Punch Whoring.
4. Do NOT Spam Chat(IC, LOOC, OOC, Admin Reports)
5. No Power Gaming (This means forcing your actions on other people, Don’t just walk up to someone and say, /me punches him in the face, Give them a chance to resist.)
6. You may not metagame; use information acquired Out Of Character (OOC, LOOC)
7. Use Fear RP.
8. You may not disconnect from the server or change character to avoid roleplay situations.
9. You must use the chat system in the correct way. Don’t write OOC messages in IC, or say anything unnecessary, stupid, irrelevant OOC.
10. Do NOT use offensive language in OOC or LOOC.
11. You must use common sense and respect your fellow players.
12. Your character is not to be over-powered and must have both strengths and weaknesses like everybody else.
13. You must roleplay injuries. When you are shot in your leg, your character will not be able to run etc.
14. Do not abuse your physgun, toolgun or prop spawning abilities in any way, or you will lose your ability to have them.
15. You may NOT build props on the street, only in your homes.
16. If your character is amputated, has a repeat in appropriate description, or his not using, or or not fear roleplaying to the highest level and then being killed. Then you will be PermaKilled/CharBanned.
17. You may NOT abuse dispatches/broadcasts.
18. You may NOT mingegrab/mingerun. Use a /me and roleplay properly when taking an item or running away.
19. You are NOT allowed to RDM(Random Death Match or killing someone without an RP reason).
20. Three roll TKO/Kill - You will need to win at least three rolls before you are able to knock someone out or kill them.
21. Roleplay involving any form of rape and or pedophilia is NOT ALLOWED.
22. No sexual roleplay involving Vortiguants or any other species.
  • EMP
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • FP Owner/Developer
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Add me on Steam!

Last Edit: 8 years, 10 months ago by .....
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sneaky, PUNISHED-z11, Certified Roadman Monsoon, Darc_Adminium
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds