Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Unban reqMolly abused her powers before leaving..
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Unban reqMolly abused her powers before leaving..

Re: Unban reqMolly abused her powers before leaving.. 10 years, 1 month ago #203902

WhipBone wrote:
Blitzkrieg_HOSS wrote:
This really depends on how Molly will, if at all, answers.

No it do not! Molly has left the community and left her powers she abused her powers and that is why I am banned.

While I was at work, and school, and having a life. I come home and Sora tells me about this. I am appalled by you Whip. First, the topic is semi sexual harassment, so please, keep your thoughts to yourselves. I banned you for community ban, and you were later un- community banned. I see no reason why I shouldn't keep you banned, you break ToU constantly anyways. I left FPRP, not Cinema. I still play Cinema with Sora and a friend named Danny. I also watch movies sometimes when no one is awake. Get your facts straight Whip, also stop trying to find my facebook. This is Denied.
  • Molly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

"[Rake] Rake" disconnected (I'm a massive homo.)
The topic has been locked.

Re: Unban reqMolly abused her powers before leaving.. 10 years, 1 month ago #203903

Sorry for the double post. BUT, just for you Whip, I'll change the reason from "community ban" to "breaking ToU" just for all the weed and inappropriate videos of you and etc.

cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/33329672926...92FB5734C69CADDB004/
  • Molly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

"[Rake] Rake" disconnected (I'm a massive homo.)
Last Edit: 10 years, 1 month ago by Molly.
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds