Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Friendly Players Zombie Server - Extreme Revive
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

Poll: should the server be made again?

• Page:

TOPIC: Friendly Players Zombie Server - Extreme Revive

Friendly Players Zombie Server - Extreme Revive 10 years, 8 months ago #158607

i know what you're thinking why bring it back? well because i can revive it to the extremmmeeme haha i absalutley love zombie servers and it saddens me Friendly Players doesnt have one! i can code it all myself from scratch ( i had one myself )

why? because im positive the server will be quite active, i have all the things saved for it like all the maps and everything that is needed to get the server up and running! also the meetings will only need to take like 30 mins or less!

whats it got on it? Ulx admin for easy map change and to view everything you need to administrate,
the server includes a TON of maps, and i mean a lot haha around 40 well made maps, POINTS SHOP, thats right hats hats hats xD also trails, player models and also one time guns for those tricky situations

lastly i would like to say thankyou if you voted, every vote means a lot the coding will not take long at all as i have everything still saved onto my computer and if this gets accepted i will be looking for a coder to help me with the points shop im not great at coding into the points shop just setting it all up haha.

<3<3<3
  • SamPhoenix
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Vanity
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

She can paint a pretty picture but this story has a twist. The paintbrush is a razor and the canvas is her wrist.
Last Edit: 10 years, 8 months ago by SamPhoenix.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mechanic

Re: Friendly Players Zombie Server - Extreme Revive 10 years, 8 months ago #158609

Zombie Survival Was one of the gamemodes i bought Gmod for in the first place. +Support!
  • Woa55
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • What has the World Come to?
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Friendly Players Zombie Server - Extreme Revive 10 years, 8 months ago #158610

Sorry I don't think anyone can bring it back, last time it came back it died almost instantly. I really don't think it is a very popular GM anymore. But hell good luck trying and junk.
  • EMP
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • FP Owner/Developer

Add me on Steam!

Re: Friendly Players Zombie Server - Extreme Revive 10 years, 8 months ago #158611

Yes it's fun
  • Sukka
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Feeling lucky, punk?
DayZ in a nutshell

Re: Friendly Players Zombie Server - Extreme Revive 10 years, 8 months ago #158612

Woa55 wrote:
Zombie Survival Was one of the gamemodes i bought Gmod for in the first place. +Support!
  • whipbone
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • FP-TTT is where I belong.
Hiiigh

Re: Friendly Players Zombie Server - Extreme Revive 10 years, 8 months ago #158613

EMP wrote:
Sorry I don't think anyone can bring it back, last time it came back it died almost instantly. I really don't think it is a very popular GM anymore. But hell good luck trying and junk.

i thought same but when i had mine with all the features it was on 15+ players most of the time, not a great ammount but a start
  • SamPhoenix
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Vanity

She can paint a pretty picture but this story has a twist. The paintbrush is a razor and the canvas is her wrist.

Re: Friendly Players Zombie Server - Extreme Revive 10 years, 8 months ago #158615

EMP may be right, mind you now we'll have active development and maintenance I hope.
  • Rake
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • A Minge's Nightmare!

Re: Friendly Players Zombie Server - Extreme Revive 10 years, 8 months ago #158616

Rake wrote:
EMP may be right, mind you now we'll have active development and maintenance I hope.

ofcourse its meh favorite gamemode! there will always be somthing to add on and it will be put on as soon as possible
  • SamPhoenix
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Vanity

Re: Friendly Players Zombie Server - Extreme Revive 10 years, 8 months ago #158618

I really like it before it went down, but I was normally playing by myself or with 1 or 2 other people. It didn't seem as popular as the other servers (besides DR, noone likes that :O)
  • JayHawk
  • Legendary Member
  • Mr. PoopHead

Re: Friendly Players Zombie Server - Extreme Revive 10 years, 8 months ago #158645

I wish for it to be revived.

I was staff on it, (although there is not much use in staff,) and i wish to be able to help out again!
  • TheKeyLimit
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • 50 MB straight to your router kid

real ones know
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds