Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

"Suggestions" Season 01 Episode 04 - Gang Options!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: "Suggestions" Season 01 Episode 04 - Gang Options!

"Suggestions" Season 01 Episode 04 - Gang Options! 10 years, 11 months ago #139397

The Forth Episode in Season One "Gang Options"
Third Episode: friendlyplayers.com/index.php?option=com...38612&Itemid=426

Promote to Officer:
Make other Gang/Family members control the group, Making Officers that can add new players to the gang will be easier than waiting for the owner to come online at the same time the player that wants to join goes online,Officers could also kick Gang/Family members who break rules or don't fit the Gang/Family.
As for the officer there will be one Co-Owner & one Co-Co-Owner that will control the Officers same as the Owner.

New Gang/Family Unlock (Weapon Checker For F.B.I):
A Family Unlock for 500,000$, Allowing F.B.I to spawn with the "Weapon Checker" item

Family Members Tree:
Works with the Ranks of Officer and Co-Owner, At the top there is the Owner and the Co-Owner with a line between them, after them their "Sons" the Officers than all the normal cats under the Officers:
something like this:

Noodles (Owner)
Svojan + Keww (Co-Owner)
Jack (Officer) + Donald (Officer) Lora (Officer) + John (Officer)
Dori (Cats) - Jackson (Cats) - Jane (Cats) - Laci (Cats) - Johny (Cats) - Jose (Cats)

The End of Episode 4!
  • Klude
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Clude Foster
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

The topic has been locked.

Re: "Suggestions" Season 01 Episode 04 - Gang Options! 10 years, 11 months ago #139402

Weapon Checker should be default for any member of law, a tree sounds good and the officer thing would also be handy for handling large gangs.
  • Rake
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • A Minge's Nightmare!
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds