Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

It is taking a long time to load any suggestions?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: It is taking a long time to load any suggestions?

It is taking a long time to load any suggestions? 11 years, 5 months ago #115375

The subject pretty much says it all. I have been trying to get on to the garry's mod zombie survival server for a few hours and it is still downloading different weapons and maps and whatever else there is to download haha any suggestions on how to speed this up?
I would leave it going over night but I wouldn't want to offend anyone by being afk when it finally finished loading and put me into the game, is there a special way I can talk to the admin and ask forgiveness for this so that I can just try that?
  • haackeye
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.

Re: It is taking a long time to load any suggestions? 11 years, 5 months ago #115391

I think you can download zombie survival. Where is says zombie survival in the gamemode options it should have a blue arrow click that and it should download.
  • Wilson
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The friendliest of players!

Re: It is taking a long time to load any suggestions? 11 years, 5 months ago #115431

download everything that is possible to be downloaded from the internet, this is a glitch happens sometimes where u redownload everything even after u finished it and the load screen is stuck forever till u click cancel.

good luck on solving this
  • Nomad
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Girl: ahhhhhhhh it hurts
Boy: want me to pull out?
Girl: no just try harder
-----------
Girl: ahhhhhh it hurts stop!
Boy: i think it's supposed to slide in?
Girl: maybe because it is too small?

Boy: okay then let's try putting on another shoe.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds