Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Insomniacs Cade Corner

Insomniacs Cade Corner 11 years, 7 months ago #110367

Didnt see any threads discussing cades, so i thougth id make one.
Here you can uppload and share your own cades, give comments on others, and share tips etc
Please be polite and constructive in your comments, and think before you post

This cade i built now that the servers are basically empty, and i have free range and time to make some (that i think) are cool cades.
Ideally i would have some more nails to make this thing more sturdy, but i hope ill be able to make something like this cade later on.
Also, as the waves progress ill remove the couches and replace them with turrets.

imageshack.us/photo/my-images/689/cade1.png/
  • Insomniac
  • Expert Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 11 years, 7 months ago by Insomniac. Reason: Edited because the picture didnt show up. Imageshack link added instead
The topic has been locked.

Re: Insomniacs Cade Corner 11 years, 7 months ago #110394

I usually end up hopping in and defending with a buddy because I can't be bothered making my own cade, and it's always good because 2 people are a lot stronger than 1
  • MrJ0K3RZ
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Moose Farming Since 1901
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Contact Information
Add me on steam!
Add me on Skype!

Re: Insomniacs Cade Corner 11 years, 5 months ago #114656

Empty servers let me play around with some ideas that i`ve had earlyer for cades, but never had the ability to test. this is one of them, and one i will probably be using from now on.
Heres why:

This is the spawning room on the map Fearhouse.
I wanted to use this place because this is one of my favourite maps, but we allways fall short because not enoguh players make it to the basement, and we never have enough props.

As you can see on the picture this cade can be shot out of from all angles, it has a slight blind spot where a headcrab could attack the cade without us having full vision, but im not afraid of that.

behind the cade theres a chouch that gives players full vision over the door ahead where they can pick and choose from the zombie horde, without any danger of getting hit. you can also crouch down to avoid poison damage.

Same cade different angle

But wait, theres more.

Right outside this backup cade, i`ve made the initial encounter right outside the door in the hallway.

I`ve wanted to do this before but wasnt quite sure how to pull it off because of the other door close to the spawnpoint.
Here`s what i did.

Please let me know what you think
  • Insomniac
  • Expert Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Insomniacs Cade Corner 11 years, 5 months ago #114661

Some really nice cades there bro.
  • Rake
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • A Minge's Nightmare!

Re: Insomniacs Cade Corner 11 years, 5 months ago #114662

I never actually use Cades, im more of the protect them while they cade. If anything I can make a simple couch in the front of the door and nail it.
  • Jose
  • Former Owner
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your CSGO Master

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds