(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Strider's Super Jr. Sub Admin application

Strider's Super Jr. Sub Admin application 8 years, 1 month ago #232616

Steam Name: Strider

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:33115420

Current Position: Super Sub Admin

How long have you had this position: Since I popped out of me mum's snatch

Why do you deserve a promotion?: I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
  • Rocinante
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I’ll die smiling
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Steam Name: |FP| Strider (Formerly Professor Titties)
Former TTT Admin for 7 months,TTT staff for a year in total
Former Flood Operator for 4 months

Whenever you feel like arguing

"If religion were true, its followers would not try to bludgeon their young into an artificial conformity; but would merely insist on their unbending quest for truth, irrespective of artificial backgrounds or practical consequences."

H. P. Lovecraft
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: notbone

Re: Strider's Super Jr. Sub Admin application 8 years, 1 month ago #232617

Trafalgar Law wrote:
Steam Name: Strider

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:33115420

Current Position: Super Sub Admin

How long have you had this position: Since I popped out of me mum's snatch

Why do you deserve a promotion?: I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

You are gay and like One Piece
  • Xeratous
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Cause I'm gonna make this place your home
Do people still come on here? TTT When LMAO
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rocinante

Re: Strider's Super Jr. Sub Admin application 8 years, 1 month ago #232621

meggerman99 wrote:

Yes, the minge?
  • Rocinante
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I’ll die smiling

"If religion were true, its followers would not try to bludgeon their young into an artificial conformity; but would merely insist on their unbending quest for truth, irrespective of artificial backgrounds or practical consequences."

H. P. Lovecraft

Re: Strider's Super Jr. Sub Admin application 8 years, 1 month ago #232624

+SUPPORT

That support me resonated within me, a deep almost impossible to describe longing that I know I have been missing. I too don't feel like a man, but like I should be something else, a lemur perhaps? Nobody feels the struggle, and to hear of another than has the deepest issues makes me feel terrible.
Also Donald Trump is my hero
  • LeeroyJenkins
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • A buck a day keeps depression away.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rocinante, notbone

Re: Strider's Super Jr. Sub Admin application 8 years, 1 month ago #232637

This app is the shittiest,cringiest thing ive ever read. Im glad your infecting our forums with garbage.
I hope you dont actually think any type of authority would be issued to some guy who makes terrible OC's with one piece being a staple of it. It is just scary to think im coming into contact with someone like you.
Seriously i cannot respect anybody who presents themselves like this.
EDIT:im not sure if your being serious or not but i cant even see this a s a joke because its something takes time out of my day to look at. them forums is usually a place where people talk about things that or important or a place to be friendly,hence the name.
  • The Lawless
  • Senior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 8 years, 1 month ago by The Lawless. Reason: Just incase some guy wants to forum ban me again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Xeratous

Re: Strider's Super Jr. Sub Admin application 8 years, 1 month ago #232638

The Lawless wrote:
This app is the shittiest,cringiest thing ive ever read. Im glad your infecting our forums with garbage.
I hope you dont actually think any type of authority would be issued to some guy who makes terrible OC's with one piece being a staple of it. It is just scary to think im coming into contact with someone like you.
EDIT:im not sure if your being serious or not but i cant even see this a s a joke because its something takes time out of my day to look at. them forums is usually a place where people talk about things that or important or a place to be friendly,hence the name.

Uhhhh its sort of a running gag with the TTT people... No reason to take it serious at all like the fuck? xD
  • Xeratous
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Cause I'm gonna make this place your home
Do people still come on here? TTT When LMAO

Re: Strider's Super Jr. Sub Admin application 8 years, 1 month ago #232639

+support, knows how to successfully split an Oreo without breaking it.

Good luck bro
  • Melon jack uk
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Fix the melon launchers!!

BEEN STAFF ON TTT SINCE MAY 2013
Last Edit: 8 years, 1 month ago by Melon jack uk.
The following user(s) said Thank You: notbone

Re: Strider's Super Jr. Sub Admin application 8 years, 1 month ago #232642

The Lawless wrote:
thanks fam
  • Rocinante
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I’ll die smiling

H. P. Lovecraft

Re: Strider's Super Jr. Sub Admin application 8 years, 1 month ago #232661

The Lawless wrote:

takes time out of my day to look at

You're 15, of all people who could be on this forum you may just have the most spare time of them all. I'd suggest in your 'time' you read a book sometime. It'd certainly save most of us from getting cancer from your grammar.

who makes terrible OC's with one piece

A simple google search would show that this is not the case. I'd also suggest trying that in your valuable 'time'.

:EDIT: I also nearly forgot + For Strider 10/10 would support another Apache kin for powers, FP needs this kind of valuable diversity.
  • Sam-Fisher
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Silence is golden. Too bad nobody is buying.
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Last Edit: 8 years, 1 month ago by Sam-Fisher.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Xeratous, Rocinante

Re: Strider's Super Jr. Sub Admin application 8 years, 1 month ago #232662

Sam-Fisher wrote:
The Lawless wrote:

takes time out of my day to look at

You're 15, of all people who could be on this forum you may just have the most spare time of them all. I'd suggest in your 'time' you read a book sometime. It'd certainly save most of us from getting cancer from your grammar.

who makes terrible OC's with one piece

A simple google search would show that this is not the case. I'd also suggest trying that in your valuable 'time'.

:EDIT: I also nearly forgot + For Strider 10/10 would support another Apache kin for powers, FP needs this kind of valuable diversity.

Maybe he reads/watches One Piece and doesn't know about the character yet and is salty about the "spoiler".
  • Rocinante
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I’ll die smiling

H. P. Lovecraft
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds