• Page:

TOPIC: Slyther's TTT Forum Section Moderator Application

Slyther's TTT Forum Section Moderator Application 9 years, 4 months ago #224447

Steam Name: |FP| Slyther

Forum Name: Slyther

What server(s) are you active on?: TTT, JB if it's got some people on it

I am From: Utah

Member of the Friendly Players Steam Group?: Yeap

Time spent with Friendly Players: First joined servers in April of 2013, Forums that May I believe. So about a year and a half, give or take

How often do you come on the forums: Every day, I'm constantly checking

Why You?: I've always been willing to help out wherever I can, and being a Super Admin for almost a year now, I'd like to think that I've shown myself to handle powers responsibly. We are currently in need of a new section mod specifically for TTT, and I feel that I'm well fitted for the job. Apart from the obvious tasks of keeping the forums trouble free, I'd also help out with keeping the section organized, such as taking over the responsibility of keeping the rules list up to date, refreshing the suggestion thread every meeting, and things such as that. As of right now, we technically have 5 GM's. However, Zackz isn't staff on TTT, and the owners are probably spread thin already being in charge of all the servers, both here and at Zarp, so I'm willing to take whatever load I can to make it easier.

I'm sorry that this is so short, but this is really hard for me, especially for a position as specific as TTT mod. I just hope that you'll vote more based on your experiences you've had with me, rather than this app.
  • Slyther
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your new God
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
And that's my opinion. Love it or hate it, as long as you respect it.
"Self praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble."- John Madden

It's better to die living than to live dying.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Slyther's TTT Forum Section Moderator Application 9 years, 4 months ago #224448

+support

Sly is the best and has a way better app than me! Hes a really cool guy and would be great as a section moderator. Good luck man! <3
  • Xeratous
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Cause I'm gonna make this place your home
Do people still come on here? TTT When LMAO

Re: Slyther's TTT Forum Section Moderator Application 9 years, 4 months ago #224449

So rude to me.

• PUNISHED-z11
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • This is good, isn't it?

Re: Slyther's TTT Forum Section Moderator Application 9 years, 4 months ago #224452

You know I love you Zack! All I meant is isn't fair to force you to keep the TTT section updated when you don't have as much obligation to do.
  • Slyther
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your new God
And that's my opinion. Love it or hate it, as long as you respect it.
"Self praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble."- John Madden

It's better to die living than to live dying.

Re: Slyther's TTT Forum Section Moderator Application 9 years, 4 months ago #224455

Basically what I said for Xera. Would be a great forum mod always on the forums. Is a great SA knows how to powers and has been here for a while. +Support.

P.S <3
XERA IS A HUSSY
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds