Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Respect's TTT Trusted App :D

Re: Respect's TTT Trusted App :D 9 years, 3 months ago #224262

giovanniz123 wrote:
Wilfred wrote:
Ive played ttt three times on fp, every time hes harassed me or someone else. Plus his actions on the forums are absolutely insufferable. Sorry, not sorry. -support

HELLO? WHEN WAS THIS??????????

This right here is sorta a good example that you can be rather rude and impulsive at times. If Wilfred feels that way toward you, that's his opinion, and shouldn't have to explain himself. I doubt he's the kind of person who'd make something like that up simply because he doesn't like you. Besides, as Rogue said, what you may have said as an honest joke, someone who doesn't know you as well may have taken it the wrong way, and Wilfred might be a similar case.
  • Slyther
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your new God
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
And that's my opinion. Love it or hate it, as long as you respect it.
"Self praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble."- John Madden

It's better to die living than to live dying.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Respect's TTT Trusted App :D 9 years, 3 months ago #224263

friendlyplayers.com/index.php?option=com...mp;Itemid=426#223862

friendlyplayers.com/index.php?option=com...mp;Itemid=426#223840

friendlyplayers.com/index.php?option=com...mp;Itemid=426#223319

friendlyplayers.com/index.php?option=com...mp;Itemid=426#221296

friendlyplayers.com/index.php?option=com...mp;Itemid=426#221539
(for funzies because I would NEVER want a staff member that is so ill-informed when it comes to LoTR lore! HOW DARE THEY!)

But as others have mentioned, huge -support. Immature as all hell on the forums and wasn't too kind when I played with him the few times it happened.
  • Rocinante
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I’ll die smiling
Steam Name: |FP| Strider (Formerly Professor Titties)
Former TTT Admin for 7 months,TTT staff for a year in total
Former Flood Operator for 4 months

Whenever you feel like arguing

"If religion were true, its followers would not try to bludgeon their young into an artificial conformity; but would merely insist on their unbending quest for truth, irrespective of artificial backgrounds or practical consequences."

H. P. Lovecraft

Re: Respect's TTT Trusted App :D 9 years, 3 months ago #224285

Slyther wrote:
giovanniz123 wrote:
Wilfred wrote:
Ive played ttt three times on fp, every time hes harassed me or someone else. Plus his actions on the forums are absolutely insufferable. Sorry, not sorry. -support

This right here is sorta a good example that you can be rather rude and impulsive at times. If Wilfred feels that way toward you, that's his opinion, and shouldn't have to explain himself. I doubt he's the kind of person who'd make something like that up simply because he doesn't like you. Besides, as Rogue said, what you may have said as an honest joke, someone who doesn't know you as well may have taken it the wrong way, and Wilfred might be a similar case.

I think hes lying thats why
  • giovanniz123
  • Banned
  • Da Chang4Life

Re: Respect's TTT Trusted App :D 9 years, 3 months ago #224287

giovanniz123 wrote:
Slyther wrote:
giovanniz123 wrote:
Wilfred wrote:

That's the exact kind of attitude that Sly was talking about.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Slyther

Re: Respect's TTT Trusted App :D 9 years, 3 months ago #224291

Magnanimousity wrote:
giovanniz123 wrote:
Slyther wrote:
giovanniz123 wrote:
Wilfred wrote:

okkkkkkk...so what?
  • giovanniz123
  • Banned
  • Da Chang4Life

Re: Respect's TTT Trusted App :D 9 years, 3 months ago #224292

Pretty much Mag is saying that what you are doing right now pretty much proves that your attitude needs to be adjusted if you want this position. You really don't need to hound people to figure out why they -supported you if they want to tell you they will if they don't they don't.
  • Xeratous
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Cause I'm gonna make this place your home
Do people still come on here? TTT When LMAO

Re: Respect's TTT Trusted App :D 9 years, 3 months ago #224295

Trafalgar Law wrote:

(for funzies because I would NEVER want a staff member that is so ill-informed when it comes to LoTR lore! HOW DARE THEY!)

Well I hate LOTR so lol...
XERA IS A HUSSY

Re: Respect's TTT Trusted App :D 9 years, 3 months ago #224298

+support
  • Inquisitor
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Respect's TTT Trusted App :D 9 years, 3 months ago #224299

Inquisitor wrote:
+support

Made an account just to support ;_; now thats a friend
  • giovanniz123
  • Banned
  • Da Chang4Life

Re: Respect's TTT Trusted App :D 9 years, 3 months ago #224300

Magnanimousity wrote:
giovanniz123 wrote:
Slyther wrote:
giovanniz123 wrote:
Wilfred wrote:

• PUNISHED-z11
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • This is good, isn't it?

Time to create page: 0.26 seconds