Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Respect's TTT Trusted App :D

Respect's TTT Trusted App :D 9 years, 4 months ago #224159

Steam Name: |FP| RespectGiovanni

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:52028775

Steam Profile Link: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198064323279/

I am From: West Virginia

Member of the Friendly Players Steam Group?: Duh (Yes)

Time spent on the server: 149.32 hours

Time spent in FP: 1 year and a half

Do you use a Microphone?: Definitely

Why You?: I hate writing paragraphs, but alas I will do it. I know I can help the server because I am one of the most active players. I know the rules and I've seen how staff have dealt with them and it has given me knowledge on how to handle certain situations. I know how to make ban requests as well. On weekends I play early to try to get European people to get on and some NA people on. The lack of active staff is another plus for having me on the team. I am a nice, friendly, person who would like to keep TTT away from rulebreakers.

PS- I'm still getting lag and im in North America

Leave all your love, hate, and comments down below.

-Respect
  • giovanniz123
  • Banned
  • Da Chang4Life
Last Edit: 9 years, 4 months ago by giovanniz123.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Respect's TTT Trusted App :D 9 years, 4 months ago #224160

NOPE.
+suport

Re: Respect's TTT Trusted App :D 9 years, 4 months ago #224161

-support

I'm sorry but in my opinion you have one of the worst attitudes of like anyone I have ever met. On the forums you do nothing but say almost pointless things and get into arguments with people. You are a little better on the server but not to much. Not to long ago you argued with me about body blocking and continued to do it even after I asked you to stop. So unless you can stop with the pointless stuff on the forums and stop arguing with people about things it's going to stay a -support
  • Xeratous
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Cause I'm gonna make this place your home
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Do people still come on here? TTT When LMAO

Re: Respect's TTT Trusted App :D 9 years, 4 months ago #224163

-support
  • Frozenglory
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Respect's TTT Trusted App :D 9 years, 4 months ago #224164

Like xera said you litterally have the worst atitude in this community, don't know how you're like on TTT but I'm gonna assume it's like the forums.
  • Granny
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Respect's TTT Trusted App :D 9 years, 3 months ago #224177

Granny wrote:
Like xera said you litterally have the worst atitude in this community, don't know how you're like on TTT but I'm gonna assume it's like the forums.
  • Hellsdevil
  • Legendary Member
  • MrJ0K3RZ: you are the definition of autism

FP Community Ambassador

Re: Respect's TTT Trusted App :D 9 years, 3 months ago #224188

:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

+Support, Gio is nice when you get to know him, and he knows he breaks the rules. That's the biggest step is stopping breaking them...

Im pretty sure it would be better to give him the position rather than deny him it. I don't think he would just kick people and slay for the kicks (pun not intended. Well now that I said that it kinda is ), and if he does, then the solution is simple.

In other words, theres no reason to not give him the position. Its like denying someone treatment because the doctor dislikes something about the person who needs the treatment.
  • cringe name
  • Expert Boarder
kill me please

Re: Respect's TTT Trusted App :D 9 years, 3 months ago #224192

Grim that's like saying we give any person staff just because we can demote them. What if one of the higher staff arent on to see the abuse and we lose players because of it. If we use your logic Grim we might as well give Whip or Mephis or people like them staff just because we can demote them.
  • Xeratous
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Cause I'm gonna make this place your home
Do people still come on here? TTT When LMAO
The following user(s) said Thank You: EMP, Silver Light, ChummyXRay

Re: Respect's TTT Trusted App :D 9 years, 3 months ago #224198

Xeratous wrote:
Grim that's like saying we give any person staff just because we can demote them. What if one of the higher staff arent on to see the abuse and we lose players because of it. If we use your logic Grim we might as well give Whip or Mephis or people like them staff just because we can demote them.

Don't forget that Gio was already demoted from jailbreak because of his behavior to others and pretty much how he acted in general.
Slurpy Squad
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Re: Respect's TTT Trusted App :D 9 years, 3 months ago #224200

Also, Grim, I'd just like to point out one thing. He's nice "once you get to know him" isn't untrue, or bad, however personally I don't think it's quite the best for staff. As staff, you can easily be considered the face of the community, and first impressions are everything, especially when it comes to retaining new guests. While any staff may be a cool guy, if someone joins and thinks that the only staff on at the moment is sorta a dick, they're not gonna really stick around to find out, not when they have other options, that are labeled with "friendly staff" as well.
  • Slyther
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your new God
And that's my opinion. Love it or hate it, as long as you respect it.
"Self praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble."- John Madden

It's better to die living than to live dying.
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds