Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Admin Application For Friendly Player's TTT Server
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Admin Application For Friendly Player's TTT Server

Admin Application For Friendly Player's TTT Server 9 years, 8 months ago #216339

Steam Name: Anal Asian

RP Name: Anal Asian

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:32856761

Steam Profile link: steamcommunity.com/id/zlesiege

I am From: Maine, United States.

Member of the Steam Group/Clan?: Yes

Time spent on the server: More than 24 but less then a hundred. Not sure.

Time spent in FP: 2 years... According to my profile!

Do you use a Microphone?: Yes

Why You?: I enjoy playing TTT, and I also enjoy keeping a server free of mischievous activity. I only enjoy TTT when everyone is cooperating and having fun. I'd like to make everyone have a fun time playing, and not have any random Trolls, mass RDM the place...
  • zlesiege
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 9 years, 8 months ago by zlesiege. Reason: Had to fix time spent
The topic has been locked.

Re: Admin Application For Friendly Player's TTT Server 9 years, 8 months ago #216340

Just a few things, first I have never seen you on the server, Under that name you only have 0.43 hours, and your forum name doesn't appear on the TTT game tracker, the recommend play time for anyone applying for staff is 40 hours plus you have got to apply for trusted first, then operator, then admin. , last thing for TTT you don't need to put down your RP name, sorry if this rounds like a rant because it's not I'm jut really tired but it's a -support

anyway good luck
  • Melon jack uk
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Fix the melon launchers!!
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

BEEN STAFF ON TTT SINCE MAY 2013
Last Edit: 9 years, 8 months ago by Melon jack uk.
The following user(s) said Thank You: zlesiege

Re: Admin Application For Friendly Player's TTT Server 9 years, 8 months ago #216342

-Support has barely even been on TTT and when he was on he rdm'd 2 ppl then left immediately after he was slain.
XERA IS A HUSSY

Re: Admin Application For Friendly Player's TTT Server 9 years, 8 months ago #216343

Doesn't even have an hour on the server. +support
  • Rocinante
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I’ll die smiling
Steam Name: |FP| Strider (Formerly Professor Titties)
Former TTT Admin for 7 months,TTT staff for a year in total
Former Flood Operator for 4 months

Whenever you feel like arguing

"If religion were true, its followers would not try to bludgeon their young into an artificial conformity; but would merely insist on their unbending quest for truth, irrespective of artificial backgrounds or practical consequences."

H. P. Lovecraft

Re: Admin Application For Friendly Player's TTT Server 9 years, 8 months ago #216350

o_O... many things...

You look like you used RP's app... Your name scares me... I've never seen you before... You do bad at math for an Asian... I hope to play with you more to get to know you better... -support... Penguins are awesome.
  • DarthInFlames
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Sith Lord
"When your power eclipses mine I will become expendable. This is the Rule of Two: one Master and one apprentice. When you are ready to claim the mantle of Dark Lord as your own, you must do so by eliminating me."
―Darth Bane,

Re: Admin Application For Friendly Player's TTT Server 9 years, 8 months ago #216405

-Support

1. You have less than an hour on TTT, I looked up several of your names.

2. You applied for both RP and TTT at the same time. Personally, I'm not against having multiple positions but it's best to focus on one until you know what your doing rather than trying to do several at once. I say this from experience.

3. The "Why you?" section is rather short, expand on it some more.
  • Sypher40
  • Platinum Boarder
  • All work and no play makes Wolf a dull boy.
John 1:3: "All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made."

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. - Albert Einstein

Magnanimousity wrote:
Buttbuddies

Slyther wrote:
Hi, I'm Sly. I like fire.

Pony wrote:
I almost said I was a Traitor, but stopped myself. Shit.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds