Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Loading Screen (I Need Help)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Loading Screen (I Need Help)

Loading Screen (I Need Help) 9 years, 11 months ago #209878

I am making my own server, and I have made a few pictures for the loading screens. I know how to set one as the loading screen pic, but I don't know how to make it randomly choose one of the pictures as you join.(Ex. When you join Friendly Players, it shows a pic as it loads, but if you join a second time, it may show a different pic as it loads.)

If one of the server creators, or anyone can help me or tell me what I have to do so that the server randomly chooses one of the pictures to show, that would be very helpful.

THanks,
  • Xzain Key
  • Junior Boarder
Your result for The Are You a Psychopath? Test...The PsychopathYou scored 0% empathic, 0% delusional, 0% sociable, and 0% law-abiding! Wow, you are a genuine psychopath. You lack empathy, are highly manipulative, disregard the law, and don't even have any delusions to blame for your behavior. Therapy is unlikely to help you and would in fact just make you better at manipulating others. Chances are that most people don't even realize just how sick you are.Take The Are You a Psychopath? Test at HelloQuizzy
Last Edit: 9 years, 11 months ago by Xzain Key.

Re: Loading Screen (I Need Help) 9 years, 11 months ago #209880

its important if you have a (paid) host , tough you could try a free html paste thing

If you have experience with it, Use HTML/CSS and javascript,

Btw, this needs to be in your config

sv_loadingurl "yourwebsitehere.com/loadingurl(.html,.php)
If you want me to help with things you can pm me on steam :3
  • PHSneaky
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Less of a faggot now
used to be ILikeTrainz

Re: Loading Screen (I Need Help) 9 years, 11 months ago #209886

Yeah, i'll hit you up on steam.
Mine:steamcommunity.com/id/pbayneg
THanks
  • Xzain Key
  • Junior Boarder
Your result for The Are You a Psychopath? Test...The PsychopathYou scored 0% empathic, 0% delusional, 0% sociable, and 0% law-abiding! Wow, you are a genuine psychopath. You lack empathy, are highly manipulative, disregard the law, and don't even have any delusions to blame for your behavior. Therapy is unlikely to help you and would in fact just make you better at manipulating others. Chances are that most people don't even realize just how sick you are.Take The Are You a Psychopath? Test at HelloQuizzy
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds