Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Made an application? Well good news! (July 25th)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Made an application? Well good news! (July 25th)

Made an application? Well good news! (July 25th) 8 years, 8 months ago #230774

July 2015 Meeting

The next Minecraft meeting is almost here, check out the details below if you want to join in or you have posted an application. Good luck to everyone!

Meeting Date: Saturday July 25th , Starts at 1:00 PM EST. (The meeting is expected to take several hours and the results will be revealed soon afterwards)If you need to find out the time of the meeting in your timezone, please use a converter: www.timezoneconverter.com/

Will you vote on my application in the meeting? -
If you made your application before the last meeting You need to post it again.
Yes. During this meeting we will be looking at and considering ALL applications since the last meeting earlier this year , so if you've made an application after the last meeting we will look through and get back to you with an answer on this day! Good luck and we look forward to making you a new admin!

How do I come to the meeting?
If you are a member or above you can take part in the first part of the meeting. We can only offer limited places in the meeting.(Subject to delays and further scrutiny) The meeting will be held on the Teamspeak 3 server: ts.friendlyplayers.com

Applications posted after the start of the meeting will be considered during the next meeting.

Good luck!
The Team x
  • Granny
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 8 years, 8 months ago by Granny.

Re: Made an application? Well good news! (July 25th) 8 years, 8 months ago #230775

yes only 5 days away
  • Spectrum
  • Junior Boarder

Re: Made an application? Well good news! (July 25th) 8 years, 8 months ago #230776

Nice
  • Hellsdevil
  • Legendary Member
  • MrJ0K3RZ: you are the definition of autism
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

FP Community Ambassador

Re: Made an application? Well good news! (July 25th) 8 years, 8 months ago #230783

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds