Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

[MC] Theduckmaster's mod app
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: [MC] Theduckmaster's mod app

[MC] Theduckmaster's mod app 8 years, 9 months ago #230440

=============================================================================================
Minecraft Username:Theduckmaster172 (I made my MC account when i was like 9-10)
=============================================================================================
How long have you played on the server?: Acouple of days
How long have you been in Friendly Players?: a couple of months by now i just forgot my old
Password so RIP.
Do you play on any other Friendly Players server(s)? If yes then please list: Yes! i have
played on the FP darkRP server which i was staff for a little bit on.
Why you?: I think you should choose me because im trusted with powers, as i was staff on multiple servers on Zarp. And have been a staff member on FP so i can be very trusted with powers. Another reason why i think you should choose me is because i will be very active on the MC server and would be able to keep anyway any trolls that try to come on the server and ruin the experience for others. Another reason why is because i help build the Shop on thr FP MC server so thats another reason on why i can be trusted with powers!

(MY steam is 'No One', i dont think people would know who it even is without saying it so lol C:)

Thank you for reading over my application! hope you can consider me becoming a staff member on FP once again!
  • _No One_
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 8 years, 9 months ago by _No One_.

Re: [MC] Theduckmaster's mod app 8 years, 9 months ago #230694

Bump
  • _No One_
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds