Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Reventius - Minecraft Staff Application
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Reventius - Minecraft Staff Application

Reventius - Minecraft Staff Application 9 years, 8 months ago #216937

Minecraft Username: xSyncroniizedx
How long have you played on the server?: I've been playing everyday since the reset, and I played a bit before it got reset.
How long have you been in Friendly Players?: One year, three months
Do you play on any other Friendly Players server(s)? If yes then please list: DarkRP, HL2:RP, Stranded
Why you?:

I believe with my administrative experience, I would be a great candidate for a staff position. I feel I do a great job when handling problems with players. I have done my best on the server to help a player with whatever problems they may have, mainly with teaching them basic commands of the server. I currently hold administrative positions on DarkRP, HL2:RP, and Stranded. I feel that shows I am a trusted member of FP, also showing that I am more than capable and responsible when handling powers. After being staff for almost a year, I feel I have the necessary experience needed to administrate a server.

I have been on the server everyday since the server was reset. I will continue to play the server even if I do not receive the position.

Thank you for reading my application, feel free to post any criticism you may have.
  • Reventius
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici.
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Reventius - Minecraft Staff Application 9 years, 8 months ago #216938

Huge -Support. He doesn't understand the wall protects him at night.
  • PUNISHED-z11
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • This is good, isn't it?
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

The following user(s) said Thank You: Wilfred
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds