Wilfreds Minecraft Staff Application
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Wilfreds Minecraft Staff Application

Wilfreds Minecraft Staff Application 9 years, 9 months ago #216916

Minecraft Username:
Dothecreeper12

How long have you played on the server?:
For almost a month, definitely going to increase.

How long have you been in Friendly Players?:
Coming up to a year.

Do you play on any other Friendly Players server(s)?
DarkRP, HL2RP, Minecraft.

Why you?:
I have quite a bit of experience with being a staff. I have matured a lot lately and being able to help the server as staff would be lovely. Before i came to the FP community i only used to play Minecraft and i played on a similar server. I have a lot of experience with the situations, or problems that could present themselves. I plan on being very active on the Minecraft server. Thank you for reading and consideration.
  • Wilfred
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • aw man
Last Edit: 9 years, 9 months ago by Wilfred.

Re: Wilfreds Minecraft Staff Application 9 years, 9 months ago #216919

Hasn't the server only been officially up for a few days? Also I'd assume a rough estimate of hours is more prefered.

Also, this is more general to all applying, just figured I'd put it here, so don't take it personally. But honestly, I think it's a bit too soon for people to be applying for powers on the server just yet. Since it's so new, pretty much everything is going off of that new rush of excitment of a new server, and a lot of things that would be considered in staff are just gonna be based off of assumptions at this point. Especially with them considering the staff from the previous server, there isn't exactly a need for staff yet anyways.

But at this point I'm just rambling. From what I've seen, you're a cool dude, Wilfred, so best of luck to ya.
  • Slyther
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your new God
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
And that's my opinion. Love it or hate it, as long as you respect it.
"Self praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble."- John Madden

It's better to die living than to live dying.

Re: Wilfreds Minecraft Staff Application 9 years, 9 months ago #216920

Slyther wrote:

Hasn't the server only been officially up for a few days? Also I'd assume a rough estimate of hours is more prefered.

Well the 'old' server was still up and people played on it waiting for this new update. So I assume he is talking about that.
  • PUNISHED-z11
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • This is good, isn't it?
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

The following user(s) said Thank You: Slyther
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds