Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Crocodile - Minecraft Application
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Crocodile - Minecraft Application

Crocodile - Minecraft Application 9 years, 8 months ago #216803

Minecraft Username: LolCreeperXD
How long have you played on the server?: At least around 10 hours, a lot more on the old server.
How long have you been in Friendly Players?: 3 Years.
Do you play on any other Friendly Players server(s)? If yes then please list: DarkRP, HL2RP, Stranded
Why you?: I believe I would be fit for minecraft staff because the game is very simple and understandable, and enforcing the rules is very easy, and helping other players with administrative tools would benefit the server in ways, I'm also a mature, active player on the server and I feel that I can be responsible with powers.

- Crocodile
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
The topic has been locked.

Re: Crocodile - Minecraft Application 9 years, 8 months ago #217232

-support.
This guy is a bad candidate as a admin for minecraft. He always gets really angry and lets his emotions get the better of him. He's also not trust worthy with powers because the ones he's been given in the past he's abused. Also he's extremely racist and abusive. Not the type of person who would suit being a leader in the FP community.

He also wrote this on my steam profile, but since has removed it. I really wouldn't trust this young boy, he seems like he has some issues to sort out.

i.imgur.com/cjipR42.png
  • Quade
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
|FP| Kittai is now Snooze.
Last Edit: 9 years, 8 months ago by Quade.

Re: Crocodile - Minecraft Application 9 years, 8 months ago #217235

Quade wrote:
-support.
This guy is a bad candidate as a admin for minecraft. He always gets really angry and lets his emotions get the better of him. He's also not trust worthy with powers because the ones he's been given in the past he's abused. Also he's extremely racist and abusive. Not the type of person who would suit being a leader in the FP community.

He also wrote this on my steam profile, but since has removed it. I really wouldn't trust this young boy, he seems like he has some issues to sort out.

i.imgur.com/cjipR42.png
  • Predator1903
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Crocodile - Minecraft Application 9 years, 8 months ago #217236

This app was already reviewed in the meeting, if I could get a mod to lock this please.
  • Granny
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Crocodile - Minecraft Application 9 years, 8 months ago #217238

Quade wrote:
-support.

i.imgur.com/cjipR42.png

I know it already got locked, but I have perfectly good reasons to be mad at you, one of them is because you break rules and get away with it, an example of this is when you killed all my animals on the old minecraft server and I caught you doing it with proof yet no staff did anything, so excuse me for being angry at people for valid reasons.

And also Quade, you have no idea who I am anymore, so quit putting your same reasons to -Support because I have to read your shit you put to me all the time.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds