Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

suggestion overhaul
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: suggestion overhaul

suggestion overhaul 9 years, 9 months ago #215194

Well fp minecraft isn't very popular ( in my timezone anyway ) my suggestion is to change the game mode to pixelmon. Its basically pokemon and minecraft combined (obviously) there are scattered pokemon. Battles. Craftable pokeballs and pokemon centers. Pokemon from all games.levels and evolution. Trainers to battle with player vs player battles and much more being added to it.

I think it will be quite good to play. Maybe rising player count and interest in minecraft. Ill add links later on (on mobile at the moment.
  • SamPhoenix
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Vanity
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

She can paint a pretty picture but this story has a twist. The paintbrush is a razor and the canvas is her wrist.

Re: suggestion overhaul 9 years, 9 months ago #215195

idk bout throwing out minecraft for pixelmon maybe get that as an addon or something idk. im sure people still play minecraft though.
  • ggboyswag
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
|FP| Zail: im not done
|FP| Zail: minging you

I did the same attack twice and I both rolled 1's for both of them but the second time around I actually won the roll when Steven rolled 0. #GetRekted!

Re: suggestion overhaul 9 years, 9 months ago #215200

True but its a gamemode not a addon which will require work and often updating. Theres also no mobs so only way you can die is from half heart fall damage. You get mob materials from fainted pokemon
  • SamPhoenix
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Vanity
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

She can paint a pretty picture but this story has a twist. The paintbrush is a razor and the canvas is her wrist.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds